Event Idea: Rollermine Survival

• I was thinking that maybe we could do Rollermine Survival. Maybe we can try to do this on Saturday, 3/27/10 at 3:00pm EST. I’m not sure if that’s too late for some people here.
    The reason why I posted this thread here was so that people can suggest things and tell me if the time is bad.

Maybe we can have it in the arena.

We can close up the middle with props if that’s necessary. I figured Rollermine Surivival would be the easiest since it already has an award for it.

Maybe we can make the award the Rollermine Survival award and some silver (maybe 50,000-100,000).

I’d also need a full admin so he can spawn the npcs when the server is in lockdown.

• I was thinking that maybe we could do Rollermine Survival. Maybe we can try to do this on Saturday, 3/27/10 at 3:00pm EST. I’m not sure if that’s too late for some people here.
    The reason why I posted this thread here was so that people can suggest things and tell me if the time is bad.

Maybe we can have it in the arena.

We can close up the middle with props if that’s necessary. I figured Rollermine Surivival would be the easiest since it already has an award for it.

Maybe we can make the award the Rollermine Survival award and some silver (maybe 50,000-100,000).

I’d also need a full admin so he can spawn the npcs when the server is in lockdown.

• Yeah, soudns like a good idea, though I’ll not live.

• Time is okay, since it’s on a weekend. But if I may suggest something, it would be a gradual increase in rollermines as time passes. Just to make sure it doesn’t drag on forever.

• This will be so funny if alot of people do it!

• i have a dupe of a huge rollermine survival arena you can have.

time is good

• This gives me an excuse to join sandbox for once

• let’s do it.

• We could possibly do a survival event where players must survive waves of different NPC’s or something.

• Yeah that would go faster but there’s a problem. If we did that nobody would get a Rollermine Survival award. Instead you’d get a gold star. Also if we used manhacks we’d have to make sure to close up the top with props (which shouldn’t be a problem after everyone is inside the dome).

• Something to make it more interesting…

Give all players a single revolver, 6 bullets.  They can bounce balls at each other or attempt to flee them.

• @Rexen:

We could possibly do a survival event where players must survive waves of different NPC’s or something.

There’s a gamemode for that, you know

Onslaught Evolved

• Rollermine Survival sounds sexy, looking forward to it. c:

• Hell yes i’m good at dodging roller mines.

Edit : Maybe a limited amount of sprint (line in original Half Life 2) to make it harder, or disabling it totally.

10 o clock night? perfect!

• Good suggestion. I’ll think about it.

• Will it look like this?

• Sounds like it could be fun

• We need a full admin for the event later please.

• I can make some award icons, should the award idea be accepted.

• IS this good enough?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.