Publish 283

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Redid the votekick menu since it was fugly and from 2008.

• Redid the in-game donations VGUI. It’s just HTML now.

• Servers now broadcast to all other servers when a map is changed. It displays the server name, number of connected clients, max players, and a button to connect (using <connect> chat tag).

• Some gamemodes broadcast information to other servers when important things happen. Things like round results.

• Added NoxGroups. This allows players to create in-game groups to do whatever. Members of the group can talk to each other with the /group command or the /groupcsc command which is cross-server. Groups have their own awards, merits, demerits, matches, etc. which can be used for special shop items and website rankings. Creating a group is 1,000 Silver for now but will be 25,000 Silver to prevent spam.

Zombie Survival

• Added the Heads Up Humans Down award. Kill 4 humans with props.

• Added the Batter Up award. Kill 4 zombies with props.

• Added the Piano Trick award. Kill a human or zombie with a heavy physics prop.

• Added the Nightmare Mode award. Win a ranked round while using every return.

• Added the Close Call award. Win a ranked round while having 2 or less health.

• Disabled the corpse and charple player models.

• Pressing jump as a headcrab now triggers the jump attack.

• Reload with the normal Zombie class is now a short moan instead of a looping one. Secondary fire is still a loop and arm waving animation.

• Dropped Poison Headcrab damage from 58 to 42.

• Dropped Poison Headcrab damage vs. non-organic entities from 30 to 20.

• Fixed not being able to save carts properly when using returns.

• Fixed Fast Zombies lunges sometimes hitting you awkwardly by changing the way these attacks are calculated.

Retro Team Play

• Fixed mana extractors sometimes not working on obelisks correctly unless positioned a certain way.

• Fixed the Mana Drain spell not working on obelisks.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Redid the votekick menu since it was fugly and from 2008.

• Redid the in-game donations VGUI. It’s just HTML now.

• Servers now broadcast to all other servers when a map is changed. It displays the server name, number of connected clients, max players, and a button to connect (using <connect> chat tag).

• Some gamemodes broadcast information to other servers when important things happen. Things like round results.

• Added NoxGroups. This allows players to create in-game groups to do whatever. Members of the group can talk to each other with the /group command or the /groupcsc command which is cross-server. Groups have their own awards, merits, demerits, matches, etc. which can be used for special shop items and website rankings. Creating a group is 1,000 Silver for now but will be 25,000 Silver to prevent spam.

Zombie Survival

• Added the Heads Up Humans Down award. Kill 4 humans with props.

• Added the Batter Up award. Kill 4 zombies with props.

• Added the Piano Trick award. Kill a human or zombie with a heavy physics prop.

• Added the Nightmare Mode award. Win a ranked round while using every return.

• Added the Close Call award. Win a ranked round while having 2 or less health.

• Pressing jump as a headcrab now triggers the jump attack.

• Reload with the normal Zombie class is now a short moan instead of a looping one. Secondary fire is still a loop and arm waving animation.

• Dropped Poison Headcrab damage from 58 to 42.

• Dropped Poison Headcrab damage vs. non-organic entities from 30 to 20.

• Fixed not being able to save carts properly when using returns.

• Fixed Fast Zombies lunges sometimes hitting you awkwardly by changing the way these attacks are calculated.

Retro Team Play

• Fixed mana extractors sometimes not working on obelisks correctly unless positioned a certain way.

• Fixed the Mana Drain spell not working on obelisks.

• The groups don’t seem to save across servers, since I made one in Retro CTF but when joining ZS it said I didn’t have a group after trying to invite someone.

Also, some commands appear broken such as inviting people, or at least I can’t get it to work properly. Always tells me I have an invalid ID for the player.

Haven’t really tested the other commands out much but these 2 things stand out the most to me.

(Of course I’m using console commands because it doesn’t seem to work otherwise.)

• Groups sound great, I can’t wait for people to start lugging around fake authority like they’re some sort of ZS god

• Eh, the awards are okay, questionable to me but okay. Everything else seems to be great. A good update, special no more -58 crabs.

• people don’t seem to be able to accept invitations.

also i just tried to transfer silver through the tab menu, it gave me a lua error and messed my screen up.

• Do you want some award icons?

• Very nice Jet. I like the Prop kill awards. I look forward to achieving them.

:(

• NoxGroups isn’t running/enabled on the sandbox

• Not even after a restart.

• The bug with transferring silver, the bug with nox groups, and everything else should be fixed now.

• Nightmare needs a point threashold so it isn’t humans just sitting around afk on a map everybody else can carry them though.

• Indeed. Make it a true nightmare and make them go for 70+

• But I repaired 1020 nail health when I did nightmare.

• I made it to 121 points when I got Nightmare. I love the glock.

• @Someone:

But I repaired 1020 nail health when I did nightmare.

All I did was sit in a vent.

• Does that mean kill 4 humans/zombies with props in one game?

• @JetBoom:

Oh god yes

• @Someone:

But I repaired 1020 nail health when I did nightmare.

I still win most repaired nail health tbh.

• 234 pts on nightmare, zinco recorded it. ive also done both (4 kill) prop awards.

incidently, what constitutes as a heavy prop, something you cant even grab with e?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.