Uplink

• So, has anyone here except me played Uplink? Shit gets hard fast.

• So, has anyone here except me played Uplink? Shit gets hard fast.

• Played the demo, enjoyed, didn’t buy.

• Yea this does get hard. I found that too quickly i was being asked to do things i didn’t have the hardware/software for.

• I still can’t figure out how to complete the ‘interested in an enemies financial’ missions. I bash my way through the voice ID, password and the third complex thing you need the decypher for, but once I get to the page which his actual information, there doesn’t seem to be any file to download or anything, and my contact just says hurdurr could you verify that please.

• leet haxx0rz

• Play with that FBI mod thing.

• I played the entire game through and it was a-fucking-mazing.  The free-flowing little things in the game were great.  After hacking the education system, doing that mission, poked around some more, then said “fuck it”, gave everyone advanced degrees in Trolling.  I hacked bank accounts for cash, got 100 million after a couple of really good ones.  Finally, I failed to activate the main mission sequence properly.  Revelation was up to version 3.03 before I looked at it.

When you lose in that game is great to, because the designer blanks all your character stats preventing you from changing files afterwards to get back in.

• I didn’t even know there was a main story plot. Figured out how to do those ‘interested in financial’ missions though, apparently you are supposed to type the amount of the loan underneath the “Additional info requested:” line in the email. Still can’t figure out the dumb academy missions, it doesn’t register when I put first class or whatever it is in any of the fields.

• If i remember correctly you need to put it in exactly.

• I stopped playing when I couldn’t figure out how to use proxy bypass or some shit on some lvl 4-5 mission.

• Played this a few years ago, I still enjoy it.
    For people that want to mod it - http://modlink.net/

• @Rover:

I stopped playing when I couldn’t figure out how to use proxy bypass or some shit on some lvl 4-5 mission.

You can only use the bypasses once you get the Hud.ConnectionAnalyzer, or whatever its called.
    Use the disablers.

• this game is so dumb only kids who Wanna Be Hackers(like mystery) would have played it recently

and old too

• Whatever bitch, I play it because it’s fun.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.