Copper.typefrag.com

• Everyone connected to this gets permanently banned starting in 1 hour.

• Everyone connected to this gets permanently banned starting in 1 hour.

• Good thing I have no idea what that is.

• so why are you banning everyone again

• never mind it just a bunch of faggots

• @Adam:

I think it’s just a bunch of faggots who tried to rip Jetboom’s script off

Yeah,

no

• @Adam:

never mind it just a bunch of faggots

are you that dumb

really

are you

• good thing nobody goes on vent ever

• “A” A SUGOI LITTLE RENAMON
    You’re not fooling anyone.

@JusticeInACan:

so why are you banning everyone again

I asked someone why they quit Darkfall and they say “I didn’t quit, I was just playing with the vent server”. This puzzled me because A: I don’t remember ever going to a Ventrilo server with this person nor do I remember said vent server and B: Ventrilo is an inferior program. I had to ask “what vent server?”. So he gave me the IP and I joined. Or I would have if you didn’t need an account. Imagine my dismay when I typed the info in to a Ventrilo query program and I saw him and a bunch of people in a Ventrilo server called “The Great Adventure” with two sub channels: NoXiousNet and Darkfall.

• If this is all over not having an account I could have made you one

I don’t understand why you’re threatening to ban anyone when we wanted to get away from faggots like rayk/squirrel/powerpinch on mumble and use a program that we already had installed and set up.  I never made my vent to compete with your mumble to begin with (since it’s for my gmod server, and I pay for both out of my pocket and I don’t ask anyone for money, period).  If I had intended that it would be named noxiousnet unofficial vent or something.  I wanted my vent to be for a small group of friends that was private and away from everyone else, hence the accounts being disabled.  The channels were made for organization so people would know what everyone else is playing.  I don’t know what else to say.

If it makes any difference, I had one of my server admins delete the channels.

• @JetBoom:

Everyone connected to this gets permanently banned starting in 1 hour.

• oh god.

• I’m sorry that you lack the motor skills to right click a name and click mute (which is better than Ventrilo since it works regardless if they change their name). This isn’t about competition so much as the fact that you or someone else are looking in the mumble server and telling people in it that Ventrilo is better (it isn’t).

• I never did.  None of us ever said such a thing in Mumble, at least none of the people that (used to) frequent my vent, and even so, I can’t control what anyone says.  I never instructed anyone to say such a thing and I never said such a thing to anyone in Mumble.  I checked my userlist and I really don’t know who might have said such a thing past maybe one or two guesses, and one of those people have already been dealt with and taken care of.  If you want to disclose who said such things to you, I can take care of them too, if you wish.  Anything to prevent any kind of conflict from arising again.

• @JetBoom:

telling people in it that Ventrilo is better (it isn’t).

yeah I’ll use mumble when it stops changing quality sporadically and making people sound like robots

and powerpinch isn’t there

• is this silly shit still going on?

• -snip-

• @AtomiC:

is this silly shit still going on?

third party speech programs are pretty serious bro

especially if you use the userbase to measure your e-peen

• aw snippity snap son

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.