Coming back after 2 years

• Hello everyone, one of my friends and I were being nostalgic the other day and we remembered our time with ZS on gmod.  I’m just a bit curious how hard will it be to get adjusted to all the changes made to the game, the way we remember it there wasn’t even a wave system back then.  I loved ZS so much i purchased a diamond account, so I’m just curious, how hard will it be to get used to the changes.

• Hello everyone, one of my friends and I were being nostalgic the other day and we remembered our time with ZS on gmod.  I’m just a bit curious how hard will it be to get adjusted to all the changes made to the game, the way we remember it there wasn’t even a wave system back then.  I loved ZS so much i purchased a diamond account, so I’m just curious, how hard will it be to get used to the changes.

• the game forces you to cade instead of spawnkilling for 20 minutes.
    you have to conserve your ammo.
    the weapons are way less accurate.

still easier to win though.

• No more backpedalling zombies for 20 minutes until all the idiots die then you follow, because you are also an idiot.

• @Spoonbender:

Hello everyone, one of my friends and I were being nostalgic the other day and we remembered our time with ZS on gmod.  I’m just a bit curious how hard will it be to get adjusted to all the changes made to the game, the way we remember it there wasn’t even a wave system back then.  I loved ZS so much i purchased a diamond account, so I’m just curious, how hard will it be to get used to the changes.

Not very?

• There are no more fast headcrabs

• @Zincoshine:

No, the accuracies are exactly the same (with the exception of magnum which was buffed in april 2008 and slug rifle which was nerfed in july 2008).

Maybe you should seek help Zinco.

• @Zincoshine:

[…] april 2008 and slug rifle which was nerfed in july 2008).

This is just sad.

• Nox historian.

• No, crater is the archiver of nox.

• More like Nox Faggot.

• :th_Mad:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.