Good Reading

• It’s called Nine Points:The Lost Senjo Written by Luke Harris, it features original characters such as Agent 65 and Mi_sha_na Makonama, The story is even more original.

Here’s a sheet of it

<…>
    “Really? Well let’s see how it serves you, on the underside of a trash compactor.” He threatened.
    “Go ahead Utile! If that is the worst you can do, send us through your compactor.” Adam urged.
    “Oh it is hardly the worst. But you might find that hard to believe once you get there.” He smiled.
    “This isn’t necessary!” Jenkins yelled.
    “I agree it is a total waste. Fortunately the resistance has shown it is willing to accept a new leader. And this one has proven to be a fine pawn for those who control him.” He turned around to face Jenkins.
    “No! Don’t listen to him, Jenkins!” Mishana yelled.
    “How about it Mr. Jenkins?” He asked.
    “Jenkins would never make that kind of deal with you!” Mishana struggled.
    “I understand if you don’t wish to discuss this in front of your former friends. I will send them on their way and then we can talk openly.” He started to walk away.
    “Don’t struggle honey.” Adam closed his eyes.
    “Adam… I’m so sorry.” Mishana started to tear up.
    “Mishana…sweetheart…” Adam sighed.
    <…>

You can read the whole story here, I recommend you to skip to The Mastermind chapter:
    http://www.freewebs.com/lukewharris/The Lost Senjo.htm

I wish I could contact the author to give me some inspirations and make VALVe hire him to write the plot of Half Life 2: Episode Three E-Mail YouTube MySpace? His GF’s Personal Fursona account in Deviantart and his, And apparently he has a steam account too, so valve can contact him directly to hire him

• It’s called Nine Points:The Lost Senjo Written by Luke Harris, it features original characters such as Agent 65 and Mi_sha_na Makonama, The story is even more original.

Here’s a sheet of it

<…>
    “Really? Well let’s see how it serves you, on the underside of a trash compactor.” He threatened.
    “Go ahead Utile! If that is the worst you can do, send us through your compactor.” Adam urged.
    “Oh it is hardly the worst. But you might find that hard to believe once you get there.” He smiled.
    “This isn’t necessary!” Jenkins yelled.
    “I agree it is a total waste. Fortunately the resistance has shown it is willing to accept a new leader. And this one has proven to be a fine pawn for those who control him.” He turned around to face Jenkins.
    “No! Don’t listen to him, Jenkins!” Mishana yelled.
    “How about it Mr. Jenkins?” He asked.
    “Jenkins would never make that kind of deal with you!” Mishana struggled.
    “I understand if you don’t wish to discuss this in front of your former friends. I will send them on their way and then we can talk openly.” He started to walk away.
    “Don’t struggle honey.” Adam closed his eyes.
    “Adam… I’m so sorry.” Mishana started to tear up.
    “Mishana…sweetheart…” Adam sighed.
    <…>

You can read the whole story here, I recommend you to skip to The Mastermind chapter:
    http://www.freewebs.com/lukewharris/The Lost Senjo.htm

I wish I could contact the author to give me some inspirations and make VALVe hire him to write the plot of Half Life 2: Episode Three E-Mail YouTube MySpace? His GF’s Personal Fursona account in Deviantart and his, And apparently he has a steam account too, so valve can contact him directly to hire him

• discworld

• or he just played through episode 2

• In case you morons don’t recognize it, that quote in the first post is almost word-for-word what happens in the original HL2 campaign when you enter the citadel inside the prisoner pod.

• Now that you mention it, it pretty much is word-for-word. Oh wow.

• @Zincoshine:

What the fuck? He must be a ZS player.

what

• Guys NoXiousNet invented ­­­Dont’t struggle honey.

• We didn’t, but we made it popular.

• lolololol /b/ did it xd!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.