Publish 281

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added the Mechanized Eye item. 50,000 Silver.

• Added the Poison Eyes item. Green version of current glowing eyes. 500,000 Silver.

• Added the Purple Eyes item. Purple version of current glowing eyes. 500,000 Silver.

• Added the Radiant Eyes item. Each eye changes colors over time. Costs 1,000,000 Silver. Supposed to be a long term goal or for people who have too much silver to throw around.

• ChatBox markups now have examples and better descriptions instead of displaying their regular expression when you mouse over the help tooltip.

• Clicking an emote in the emote list will now play the sound only to you instead of in chat.

• Added chat box markup: <connect=name>. Clicking on it will pop a box up to confirm if you want to connect to that server or not. Servers not hosted by nox can’t be used. Name is the same as used in the /portal command.

Multiplayer YouTube

• You can no longer use emotes when the video player is locked.

• You can no longer suicide when the video player is locked.

Zombie Survival

• The Across the Board award is now given for getting the most kills, damage to both teams, and brains eaten.

• Hurt aim now starts at half maximum health instead of just 50.

• Added self-debuffs for extra Worth. Slowness (significantly slower than others), Weakness (less maximum health), Palsy (hurt aim starts at 99% health), Unlucky (no arsenal upgrades), Hemophilia (unable to be healed or use health chargers). The debuffs are worth less than the opposite bonuses (if applicable) so if you choose both you end up losing overall worth. Try using all at the same time for a real challenge.

• Fixed being able to nail to the sky texture.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added the Mechanized Eye item. 50,000 Silver.

• Added the Poison Eyes item. Green version of current glowing eyes. 500,000 Silver.

• Added the Purple Eyes item. Purple version of current glowing eyes. 500,000 Silver.

• Added the Radiant Eyes item. Each eye changes colors over time. Costs 1,000,000 Silver. Supposed to be a long term goal or for people who have too much silver to throw around.

• ChatBox markups now have examples and better descriptions instead of displaying their regular expression when you mouse over the help tooltip.

• Clicking an emote in the emote list will now play the sound only to you instead of in chat.

• Added chat box markup: <connect=name>. Clicking on it will pop a box up to confirm if you want to connect to that server or not. Servers not hosted by nox can’t be used. Name is the same as used in the /portal command.

Multiplayer YouTube

• You can no longer use emotes when the video player is locked.

• You can no longer suicide when the video player is locked.

Zombie Survival

• The Across the Board award is now given for getting the most kills, damage to both teams, and brains eaten.

• Hurt aim now starts at half maximum health instead of just 50.

• Added self-debuffs for extra Worth. Slowness (significantly slower than others), Weakness (less maximum health), Palsy (hurt aim starts at 99% health), Unlucky (no arsenal upgrades), Hemophilia (unable to be healed or use health chargers). The debuffs are worth less than the opposite bonuses (if applicable) so if you choose both you end up losing overall worth. Try using all at the same time for a real challenge.

• Fixed being able to nail to the sky texture.

• Maybe the unlucky one shouldn’t be no arsenal upgrades. Maybe it should be 25% chance of not getting anything at an upgrade point and an increased chance of being a random zombie.

• Thats the point of being unlucky, boyo.

• Yeah i’m never picking the unlucky one.

Also, good job on Palsy, creative AND FUNNY LOL MICHAEL J FOX TIME

How about Basement Nerd as a debuff, 0 / 1/3rd melee damage.

And “Tasty Looking” - sets your health on zombie vision to orange or less even with full health, causing zombies to target you.  5 worth or so.

• Tasty Looking should make you appear red and have a bigger glow.

Also, there needs to be a Butt Cramps thing: Can’t crouch forever.

/me looks at the donation button

• goes to TP

• well now I have something to spend 2 million silver on

• I wish that the eyes were visible behind the headcrab hat…

• Smokers’ Lungs: 5 second Oxygen meter underwater. –Maybe not, because not all maps have water.
    Fat: Can’t jump.
    Conjoined: Can’t crouch.
    Untrained: Can’t use anything but melee weapons.
    Neck Brace: Set mouse sensitivity to 2.0
    HIV: Poison Spit/Flesh does double damage.
    Clumsy: Falling only a little bit (eg. smaller construct roof to ground) will make you collapse + maybe lose health as well? (super falldamage) --Maybe.
    Packed: Unable to drop anything. --Also maybe.
    Scared: Fear-o-Meter randomly spikes to ecky, even if there are no/little zombies around. --Maybe.

I’ll get more

• @MrSavage:

Neck Brace: Set mouse sensitivity to 2.0

uhh my mouse sensitivity is already near 2.0

do you play with a shitty logitech 10$ throwaway or something

• No, my mouse sensitivity is at 4.

And I play with a good mouse. Not necessarily gaming…but good nonetheless

Would you rather have it set to 0.5?

• just divide your current sensitivity by 2 or 4 or something

at any rate, as far as I know, the sensitivity hook doesn’t even work so why bother

and Clumsy would be better if it just made you collapse falling from smaller heights

• Edited.

• Boneitis: Falling kills you. Dohoho.
    Drunk: Motion blur x20 or swing your vision around. Whatever.
    No sleep: Randomly collapse.
    Itchy: Random speed reduction.
    Turbo Hemorrhoids: Crouching for prolonged periods causes damage.
    Curse: Ammo fluctuates.

• Extreme Osteoporosis

• Bait: Zombies see you as red.

• :gaben: randomly trip on props. Oh wait

• Can we have static aura, please ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.