Fix emote list dialog

• You know that dialog that appears that lists the different phrases you can say in chat to play sounds? I think when you double-click one, instead of saying it in the chat for everyone to hear, it only plays the sound clientside. You could also have a checkbox that switches between the current behavior (playing it for everyone) or the suggested behavior (playing clientside.) That way, when people are testing different sounds, they won’t get that annoying “You only spam yourself, moron” message.

• You know that dialog that appears that lists the different phrases you can say in chat to play sounds? I think when you double-click one, instead of saying it in the chat for everyone to hear, it only plays the sound clientside. You could also have a checkbox that switches between the current behavior (playing it for everyone) or the suggested behavior (playing clientside.) That way, when people are testing different sounds, they won’t get that annoying “You only spam yourself, moron” message.

• new emote suggestion that didnt deserve its own thread, so i decided to hijack this one that i can’t be bothered to read.

“after nine years in development hopefully it will have been worth the wait”

someone make a sound file of it, in whatever format is required. yay

• Thanks. Only one problem, however; I’m getting the following Lua error every time I double-click a sound:

noxbox2\gamemode\global\addons/cl_chatbox.lua:637: bad argument #1 to ‘PlaySound’ (string expected, got nil)

And that check box is still a good idea!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.