Aegis dick move prevention

• So apparently, you can aegis a wall right next to someone, for example, if they’re on a cade, and this will get them stuck in the board. So to prevent retards using the aegis to kill teammates, I suggest that when an aegis board is put down, anyone caught in it won’t collide with it until they get out of it. To prevent the abuse of this, maybe give them like 10 seconds to get out before the collisions return.

• So apparently, you can aegis a wall right next to someone, for example, if they’re on a cade, and this will get them stuck in the board. So to prevent retards using the aegis to kill teammates, I suggest that when an aegis board is put down, anyone caught in it won’t collide with it until they get out of it. To prevent the abuse of this, maybe give them like 10 seconds to get out before the collisions return.

• 10 seconds can mean alot for a zombie rape

• and yet I just got raped by it.

• Don’t cade hump

• the remedy to this is usually putting another board into the already-stuck person

• befriend aegis pros

• @Hell-met:

the remedy to this is usually putting another board into the already-stuck person

but the thing is, usually the purpose is to get the victim killed. so I doubt they will try to get you out.

• This seems to happen more on accident then on purpose, since wasting an aegis to get someone killed is a waste.

…So you must have really pissed someone off  :uglylaugh:

I think its fine, maybe ppl wont cade hump as much in the future  :yelrotflmao:

• The only reason you would get stuck in aegis is if you are humping the barricade like an idiot. You would die anyway so the aegis doesn’t make a difference.

• It’s either the person doesn’t want to move away from the barricade , or the person with the aegis is feeling dirty.

• @Bloodhollow:

…So you must have really pissed someone off  :uglylaugh:

You’re assuming that more than 10% of the ZS playerbase is smart enough to conserve things like aegis boards or figure out that killing teammates is a bad thing.

• @Cup:

but the thing is, usually the purpose is to get the victim killed. so I doubt they will try to get you out.

Sure is paranoid around here. Most common reason for people getting stuck in boards is that they’re humping the barricade and the person who places it didn’t look around before placing it.

• @Cup:

You’re assuming that more than 10% of the ZS playerbase is smart enough to conserve things like aegis boards or figure out that killing teammates is a bad thing.

Yea I am because I rarely see bad idiotic players with Aegis who screw everyone over using one.
    Most bad dumb players beg for ammo before they hit 25 points,

let alone go “I have aegis!”  :uglylaugh: aegis you to the wall

Yea i’ve only seen this when: (these are reason for doing it on Purpose)
    A) you just pissed off/bad mouthed the guy with aegis
    B) You ruined the chance of survival by breaking something or failcading aka Nailing loads of shit on top of shit.
    C) Some Player is just being a dick randomly, then they get reported for griefing.
    Note: C usually occurs mostly due to built up frustration from A and B

So basically DONT cade hump or be an ass and your fine

• @Someone:

The only reason you would get stuck in aegis is if you are humping the barricade like an idiot. You would die anyway so the aegis doesn’t make a difference.

Not unless you are unlucky like me in school where I was aegised through the wall while I was in the bathroom. It wasn’t even near the entrance.

• But the aegis “anti-greifing system” doesn’t work all the time or at all
    the way to get out of it is to keep pressing space really fast and to move to the side where you are trying to get out of.

• Actually, you can push other players out of the aegis with props you’re holding.

• @4bc:

But the aegis “anti-greifing system” doesn’t work all the time or at all
    the way to get out of it is to keep pressing space really fast and to move to the side where you are trying to get out of.

SOMETIMES This works.  Aegis is still a grief weapon and you can still get into aegis fights with people.  It involves a lot of hopping/crouching/finding a place to stick the board/evading boards.

Only way around this is to befriend common aegisers.  Or, you know, jet could fix it….  or try to again?

• Usually, the only people who get stuck are those dumb enough to hump the barricade in the first place. But I have seen aegis used to grief.

• Seems like a Cup of Soup was trying to prove this is a problem today.  He blocked out half the team on zs_school to die outside with an aegis.  As a result, everyone died.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.