Unmute request or time lowered

• STEAM_0:0:5924350

Steam name : 4bc

I know i should have listened to the admin when he told others to stop flash spamming but i understand now that i shouldn’t have done it.I am sorry to the people that i bothered but i would like to know if i can get a -1 day for it.Please take this into consideration.                                                                                                                                                                                              -4bc

• STEAM_0:0:5924350

Steam name : 4bc

I know i should have listened to the admin when he told others to stop flash spamming but i understand now that i shouldn’t have done it.I am sorry to the people that i bothered but i would like to know if i can get a -1 day for it.Please take this into consideration.                                                                                                                                                                                              -4bc

• Why did you do it in the first place ?

• Because they were spamming nigger in flash

• From your previous history of not having a worthwhile thing to say, ever, I’m going to say no.

• aw okay then.

• don’t struggle honey

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.