This presents questions.

• So as most of us know, yesterday, Noxious was changing hosts. All servers and forums down, yada yada. No big deal. So I was playing gmod for a bit, before deciding to start my nightly trolling earlier then usual. So I’m going around, visiting my favorite places to annoy, when I get to Gurochan.

THEY JUST HAD A HOST SWITCH.

What does this mean? Simple coincidence? Could Jetboom actually own Gurochan? Does he use the add revenue from it to host his servers, and use donation money to buy beef jerky?

I think we’re on to a serious conspiracy here.

• So as most of us know, yesterday, Noxious was changing hosts. All servers and forums down, yada yada. No big deal. So I was playing gmod for a bit, before deciding to start my nightly trolling earlier then usual. So I’m going around, visiting my favorite places to annoy, when I get to Gurochan.

THEY JUST HAD A HOST SWITCH.

What does this mean? Simple coincidence? Could Jetboom actually own Gurochan? Does he use the add revenue from it to host his servers, and use donation money to buy beef jerky?

I think we’re on to a serious conspiracy here.

• I don’t know which is more stupid: the fact that you go to gurochan or that you actually posted this.

• I don’t know which is stupider, the fact that you know what gurochan is and think I’m strange for knowing what it is and taking advantage of their over sensitivity to trolling, or that you think it’s disgusting to visit it even though you just did to see if I was telling the truth or not.

• :king:

• dumb

• get the fuck out

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.