Server response issues

• You have to refresh like 8 times for the server to appear on the favorites list and its been like this ever since you made that workaround for ZS (DoS thing).

Now I don’t mind having to do this but it looks like everyone is having this issue and the player count has suffered accordingly. It’s a friday evening and there are only 22 on. normally there are more than 40 on starting from 9PM (its 12PM right now). It’s been 50% lower than usual ever since this started. Worse yet is that even MrGreen has more players than us an by this time NoX normally has double the amount of players than they do.

• You have to refresh like 8 times for the server to appear on the favorites list and its been like this ever since you made that workaround for ZS (DoS thing).

Now I don’t mind having to do this but it looks like everyone is having this issue and the player count has suffered accordingly. It’s a friday evening and there are only 22 on. normally there are more than 40 on starting from 9PM (its 12PM right now). It’s been 50% lower than usual ever since this started. Worse yet is that even MrGreen has more players than us an by this time NoX normally has double the amount of players than they do.

• I’ve noticed this too. To connect, I usually join sandbox and do /portal.

• I have no idea what’s wrong with it. As long as it’s on port 27015 it will simply not respond to queries. ServerChecker knows the server is working by querying it which is why it’s “crashing”.

• ZS is crashing every couple minutes again.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.