[obsolete] gm_noxgrass_v3

• Well extreme is working on the final rendition. Until he finishes, here is gm_noxgrass_v3 which is my final release of noxgrass.

I’ve managed to solve my gate issue as well as the decal issue so the gm_noxgrass_final I originally set out to make is done and today I’ve decided to release it and get rid of the multitude of issues in v2 thats on the server.

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_noxgrass_v3.bsp

More options have been added to the admin room

The robot war platforms are now toggable, in addition the floor of the platform is now glass so that people can see their bots without problems. there is also a playerclip wall surrounding the platform to prevent robot masters from falling down

There is also a toggleable roof now, useful for rollermine events or other closed roof events. The roof has a glass floor. and covers the playerclip surrounding the arena.

This is the gate I was working on, Extreme56 liked it and made his own version which is in his upcoming rendition. Mine is a lot uglier than his though.

These are purge buttons, the one to the left activates a trigger_hurt that kills everyone in the arena instantly and with no force. The button to the right activates a trigger_remove that erases all props and prop debris from the arena.

The bottom water is fixed, and looks much better (forgot to take a pic, soz)

And finally…. decals are fixed.

lots of other minor issues are fixed as well. The green box is gone and non-admins can’t get into the admin room anymore.

In terms of gameplay and performance (the two things I care about) this map is near perfect. In terms of details and graphics, it is unchanged from the last two versions although the bottom water does look much better now.

• Well extreme is working on the final rendition. Until he finishes, here is gm_noxgrass_v3 which is my final release of noxgrass.

I’ve managed to solve my gate issue as well as the decal issue so the gm_noxgrass_final I originally set out to make is done and today I’ve decided to release it and get rid of the multitude of issues in v2 thats on the server.

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_noxgrass_v3.bsp

More options have been added to the admin room

The robot war platforms are now toggable, in addition the floor of the platform is now glass so that people can see their bots without problems. there is also a playerclip wall surrounding the platform to prevent robot masters from falling down

There is also a toggleable roof now, useful for rollermine events or other closed roof events. The roof has a glass floor. and covers the playerclip surrounding the arena.

This is the gate I was working on, Extreme56 liked it and made his own version which is in his upcoming rendition. Mine is a lot uglier than his though.

These are purge buttons, the one to the left activates a trigger_hurt that kills everyone in the arena instantly and with no force. The button to the right activates a trigger_remove that erases all props and prop debris from the arena.

The bottom water is fixed, and looks much better (forgot to take a pic, soz)

And finally…. decals are fixed.

lots of other minor issues are fixed as well. The green box is gone and non-admins can’t get into the admin room anymore.

In terms of gameplay and performance (the two things I care about) this map is near perfect. In terms of details and graphics, it is unchanged from the last two versions although the bottom water does look much better now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.