[ZS] Nerfs for Worth

• Nerfs that you could buy for positive worth.

Not meant to be used that often, but things like a hp nerf for more worth, or speed nerf for more worth.

It’ll add extra strategy for human players. What’s the point of having all those extra clips if you’ll die in one or two zombie swipes? Sort of a risk-reward sort of element.

If you wanted a bit more verity, maybe even statuses like “Not immune” where you take extra damage from poison based attacks.

• Nerfs that you could buy for positive worth.

Not meant to be used that often, but things like a hp nerf for more worth, or speed nerf for more worth.

It’ll add extra strategy for human players. What’s the point of having all those extra clips if you’ll die in one or two zombie swipes? Sort of a risk-reward sort of element.

If you wanted a bit more verity, maybe even statuses like “Not immune” where you take extra damage from poison based attacks.

• Do you mean something like “spawn with 50 health to get 20 extra worth points for ammo etc?”

• yeah, handicap yourself for extra supplies or effects

nice, I like.

• It should give you more than just 20 for only spawning with 50 hp. Maybe the exact opposite of the health bonuses we have now.

• So reduce your MAX Hp for more points to spend… hmmm sounds like a good trade off for certain maps.

• @Bobv2:

It should give you more than just 20 for only spawning with 50 hp. Maybe the exact opposite of the health bonuses we have now.

It was just an example, you know.

• Sounds good

• I vote on giving yourself debuffs, but not for worth. Just so you can be Danger Mario.

• Make one so we can become crippled faggots :) i would pick it every time

• Only problem with this idea if you gimped yourself for extra benefits is that a lot of it could be mitigated depending on what you pick as a loadout.

• @Dent:

Only problem with this idea if you gimped yourself for extra benefits is that a lot of it could be mitigated depending on what you pick as a loadout.

This is sort of the idea. The overall result is still balanced, although you are more diverse in your strengths and weaknesses. (EG: More bullets but less longevity, which becomes a real factor when wave 4 rolls around)

• extra 99 points for starting with 1 health, everyone gets medkit.

• Reduces your max HP.

• As long as it reduces your maximum HP like skiazo says, don’t see a downside.  However, speed should be based on percent of maximum health you have Plus or Minus

• -snip-

Forgot JetBoom doesn’t like people talking about Kleiners.

• offtopic; yeah snipping is the way to go then

ontopic; I will give this suggestion a thumbs-up if the Help-menu gets a makeover as well. If you introduce these handicaps without documenting them, people are gonna start crying because they start out with 50 HP and get killed in 2 hits.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.