Help! no hud, etc. but tips not helping

• I’ve seen the thread for helping out and tried both tips one and two.  i deleted my cache folder and lua folder and derma skins.  I don’t understand what to do on tips three and four.

when i join the zombie survival official server, i’ll get down to one file left to download and then it crashes.  i need help with tips three and four or anything further to add.

Another interesting thing is that when not on the official server, i do get the hud and weapon.

if i have to clean up my gmod folder in case of conflicting folders and whatnot, please tell me specific process because i haven’t ever done it before.

• I’ve seen the thread for helping out and tried both tips one and two.  i deleted my cache folder and lua folder and derma skins.  I don’t understand what to do on tips three and four.

when i join the zombie survival official server, i’ll get down to one file left to download and then it crashes.  i need help with tips three and four or anything further to add.

Another interesting thing is that when not on the official server, i do get the hud and weapon.

if i have to clean up my gmod folder in case of conflicting folders and whatnot, please tell me specific process because i haven’t ever done it before.

• Delete or rename your addons folder (like "addons2) is another option

• None of his addons should be loading at all unless scriptenforcer was disabled since the last time I played. Though, can’t hurt.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.