Melee weapon bug/error

• :uglylaugh: :th_Mad:ughghgh, whenever i pull out a good old melee weapon, i become discouraged. they always appear to be a pistol, but then quickly it turns back into a melee weapon. also, it says ‘scripted weapon’ instead of ‘plank’ or ‘shovel.’ does anybody know how to fix this? i tried re-installing gmod but this didnt help. i tried getting help from zinco, but nothing worked. so, SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME, IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. that is all.

• :uglylaugh: :th_Mad:ughghgh, whenever i pull out a good old melee weapon, i become discouraged. they always appear to be a pistol, but then quickly it turns back into a melee weapon. also, it says ‘scripted weapon’ instead of ‘plank’ or ‘shovel.’ does anybody know how to fix this? i tried re-installing gmod but this didnt help. i tried getting help from zinco, but nothing worked. so, SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME, IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. that is all.

• weird, i have no idea why it put those random emoticons there.

• That was happening to me for a while… But then it …went away! Did you do a 100% clean re-install? you could just change your steamccountname/garrys mod/garrys mod folder to something like garrymod1 and it will make a fresh one for you… Id try it…

• The same thing happens to me, the only melee weapon that works is the carpenters hammer, and the rest are scripted weapons.  But i just learned to deal with it and don’t notice anymore.

• I already tried that but it fucked up my garry’s mod.

• @Bloodhollow:

That was happening to me for a while… But then it …went away! Did you do a 100% clean re-install? you could just change your steamccountname/garrys mod/garrys mod folder to something like garrymod1 and it will make a fresh one for you… Id try it…

okay cool this fixed everything

• Yes, i know. But it actually did fuck up gmod for me and wouldnt let me do shit. But fuck it, it’s fixed now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.