[RELEASED] gm_noxgrass_v2

• gm_noxgrass_v2 is finally out and comes with a ton of improvements

Changelog:

• made fence for goal
    • made goal shorter
    • lowered the sea water a bit
    • lowered the arena pool water a bit.
    • fixed the beach brush.
      - Fixed and readded the lightning to the admin room (The lightning can be struck every second, the sooner you strike from the last time, the nearer the lightning will be. It deals 2000 damage and has a small radius.)
    • made volleyball field symmetrical
      - added in super FoN to admin room (works just like the one on NoX TP, only its bigger. Takes 25 seconds to recharge after being fired. deals 10000 damage on contact. Has a larger radius than the lightning. Basically, use this to purge the field.)
    • made sea water bed into sand instead of concrete
    • made a trigger_adminonly brush to prevent non-admins from going inside without explicit permission from an admin.
    • removed teleporters due to server and client crashing issues.
    • realigned some arena and grass brushes
    • Made a custom water texture for the sea that pretty much solves everything
    • admin room privacy (black texture outside, glass texture inside)
    • many other tweaks

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_noxgrass_v2.rar

Note: The decal issue hasn’t been resolved, and probably can’t be resolved although I might try some hacky methods in the future.

Screenshots of what the water looks like now:

• gm_noxgrass_v2 is finally out and comes with a ton of improvements

Changelog:

• made fence for goal
    • made goal shorter
    • lowered the sea water a bit
    • lowered the arena pool water a bit.
    • fixed the beach brush.
      - Fixed and readded the lightning to the admin room (The lightning can be struck every second, the sooner you strike from the last time, the nearer the lightning will be. It deals 2000 damage and has a small radius.)
    • made volleyball field symmetrical
      - added in super FoN to admin room (works just like the one on NoX TP, only its bigger. Takes 25 seconds to recharge after being fired. deals 10000 damage on contact. Has a larger radius than the lightning. Basically, use this to purge the field.)
    • made sea water bed into sand instead of concrete
    • made a trigger_adminonly brush to prevent non-admins from going inside without explicit permission from an admin.
    • removed teleporters due to server and client crashing issues.
    • realigned some arena and grass brushes
    • Made a custom water texture for the sea that pretty much solves everything
    • admin room privacy (black texture outside, glass texture inside)
    • many other tweaks

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/gm_noxgrass_v2.rar

Note: The decal issue hasn’t been resolved, and probably can’t be resolved although I might try some hacky methods in the future.

Screenshots of what the water looks like now:

• How about option 2 with the water effect of option 1?

• option 1.  cause we want to see what nigger-traption your building underwater.

• Zinco finally figured out what a vmt is.

• Did you make it so only admins could enter the admin room?

Nevermind, Missed a line.

• yeah I don’t see what is so fucking hard about fixing the decal issue by remaking that brush or w/e the fuck you did wrong

• uh the map in total is maybe 9 brushes and a few displacements? why would you decompile anything?

make a new default square flatgrass, copy arena over

problem fixed in 5 minutes unless you’re a horrible mapper

• When I saw the FON, I knew Zinco made this map…

• I can only think that the decal problem has something to do with the size of the visleafs and/or the the position of the brushes being very low on the hammer grid.

• Someone should shove a FON right up your ass, maybe that’ll shut you up.

• wow you are the worst mapper

• “everything will be ok”

• Water and rt cams are fine for me. Clean up your gmod.

• @Someone:

Water and rt cams are fine for me. Clean up your gmod.

you are an idiot

• uh yes, making custom textures has everything to do with hammer because you actually have to put them in the map right(which you clearly have no idea how to do)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.