Gmod stargate help

• ok, this addons is old, but i had it on my old computer it came with the gates, weapons and everything, ever since that old peice of shit E machine crashed, i went and purchased a new computer, and i have been searching for that addon since the day i got this computer running, so far i have had no luck and the only downloads i can find require SVN. And no i will not use svn. So, is there a link i can use to download the Gmod stargate addon that DOSE NOT require svn? Found it, thanks to Sasuke. Can ony see online and not useable in singleplayer, but oh well.

• ok, this addons is old, but i had it on my old computer it came with the gates, weapons and everything, ever since that old peice of shit E machine crashed, i went and purchased a new computer, and i have been searching for that addon since the day i got this computer running, so far i have had no luck and the only downloads i can find require SVN. And no i will not use svn. So, is there a link i can use to download the Gmod stargate addon that DOSE NOT require svn? Found it, thanks to Sasuke. Can ony see online and not useable in singleplayer, but oh well.

• Why would you ever get Stargate

actually judging from the rest of your post, you seem like the type of person that would like a piece of shit like that, lol

• http://glua.net/downloads.php

Somewhere around there.

• Why won’t you use the svn?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.