Latency problems with NoX

• Right, for some reason I’m lagging really badly on NoX now and it only seems to be happening with NoX and since last night. The other servers on my favorites list have normal pings.

How can I fix this? Is this happening with anyone else, in particular other norwegians?

BTW here is a tracert and the server list if it helps

my ping used to be 150 average, now its 230 and the difference is very noticeable in game

Please advice, I want to play.

• Right, for some reason I’m lagging really badly on NoX now and it only seems to be happening with NoX and since last night. The other servers on my favorites list have normal pings.

How can I fix this? Is this happening with anyone else, in particular other norwegians?

BTW here is a tracert and the server list if it helps

my ping used to be 150 average, now its 230 and the difference is very noticeable in game

Please advice, I want to play.

• I tried to play ZS at 5:30 right after maintenance and in the course of 10 minutes everyone on the server lost connection to it 7 times.  I assume this is because the map always reverted to the default and a new round had started after rejoining.  I live in the USA on the east coast.  Dunno where the server is placed but this is certainly abnormal.

• im getting 500kb/s down and 150kb/s up on this 50gb loli torrent

i get 100ping

it’s definitely your problem

• ~~yes heart it’s obviously our fault no one can connect to the server and sustain a good connection.
    ~~
    Yea, good trollan
    Anyway I googled Nlayer and got some kind of company that deals in Data or something, Not to sure.

• :king:

nLayer provides networking for SB Hosting Solutions *and Singlehop.  Guess what the servers are hosted on.

Chicago, Il.
    The network consists of GigE connnections from Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

• HELP im being DDOOSED by NOPXIOUS dot com servers!!

• Still 100-115 for me.

• @Zincoshine:

How about looking at the tracert results?
    one router gives a 210 ping, the next one gives 110, and the one after gives 210 again. That makes no sence.

Multiple providers and connections

holy fuck I’m a genius

• Edited my post because I forgot JetBoom uses Singlehop for the actual servers.  They are also provided networking by nLayer.

Either way, my original point still stands.  One of the providers was having latency problems.  It’s nothing we could fix and apparently the problem has been remedied.

• Is that M. Bison?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.