Power Pinch

• Hello, I am speaking for the first time on this forum to bring a topic that desperately needs attention. The entire time I was there, a Troll was running rampant, throwing fucking ENDLESS amounts of videos that consisted of pictures of anime, with music playing in the background.

658 “PowerPinch-Who’sJester?” STEAM_0:1:11691597  2:26:30 97 0 active

and his cohort

662 “Charles_G” STEAM_0:1:4374205  2:28:19 118 0 active

spent the entire night playing videos like the ones mentioned above, but included anything you could possibly imagine anime related. Whenever I confronted him on the subject, he would simply respond with a simplistic argument such as racist slurs, and comments such as “you type like a 10 year old”

Whenever I attempted to make a demo, the screen would simply disappear, thus keeping me from submitting a demo of the event, but I have COUNTLESS pictures of him beating everyone to the punch, and everyone subsequently saying “no” to reduce the time needed to stop the video.

He claims to have some sort of immunity, and often states “it will be funny when you try to ban me” or something along the lines of that. Other admins have come into the server, and done nothing about power pinch. One even claiming “Power pinch is aiming for a ban hammer” and then doing nothing about it. And on top of all that, we could not initiate a vote ban.

I would like it if anyone who has experienced similar problems to report them and support this topic, so that some more measures can be taken to stop shit like this from happening any more. if you would like to view just a small amount of pictures of a screen showing a single anime picture, and the text box showing our antagonist winning the video selection please follow the download link given: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=582LYK8D

• Hello, I am speaking for the first time on this forum to bring a topic that desperately needs attention. The entire time I was there, a Troll was running rampant, throwing fucking ENDLESS amounts of videos that consisted of pictures of anime, with music playing in the background.

658 “PowerPinch-Who’sJester?” STEAM_0:1:11691597  2:26:30 97 0 active

and his cohort

662 “Charles_G” STEAM_0:1:4374205  2:28:19 118 0 active

spent the entire night playing videos like the ones mentioned above, but included anything you could possibly imagine anime related. Whenever I confronted him on the subject, he would simply respond with a simplistic argument such as racist slurs, and comments such as “you type like a 10 year old”

Whenever I attempted to make a demo, the screen would simply disappear, thus keeping me from submitting a demo of the event, but I have COUNTLESS pictures of him beating everyone to the punch, and everyone subsequently saying “no” to reduce the time needed to stop the video.

He claims to have some sort of immunity, and often states “it will be funny when you try to ban me” or something along the lines of that. Other admins have come into the server, and done nothing about power pinch. One even claiming “Power pinch is aiming for a ban hammer” and then doing nothing about it. And on top of all that, we could not initiate a vote ban.

I would like it if anyone who has experienced similar problems to report them and support this topic, so that some more measures can be taken to stop shit like this from happening any more. if you would like to view just a small amount of pictures of a screen showing a single anime picture, and the text box showing our antagonist winning the video selection please follow the download link given: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=582LYK8D

• inb4 shitstorm.

• what is that supposed to mean? I want to know if you plan on doing anything about this, He’s scaring off people in the server! Eligible donaters to the server, and he’s in there annoying them until they leave. Is admin for sale? because I’d love to watch over the multilayer youtube server, and keep people like this in check.

• Your in the wrong section friend, it’s ban request’s you want.

• well, its not specifically about Power Pinch I’m concerned about. I’m asking that some additional measures be taken to keep people like Power Pinch from bothering the Multilayer YouTube server. Trolls, people who post disgusting/obscene videos, and morons in general.

• In case you haven’t understood yet, the youtube server is like a filter for the other servers. Most morons go there and stay there. The rest is just trolls.

• You know, for the most part, you’re right. But I see a lot of people who hate Power Pinch as much as I do for the bullshit he’s pulling, along with other trolls. This obviously means there are a few people worth a bit of help here. He’s obviously been around these servers since people seem to know him, but I’m tired of him being a complete fucking dick on the server, insulting me, and anyone else who disrespects his “glorious” chain of shit anime videos. whenever people even try to reason with the fucker, he’ll just spout out a racist comment, and claim he’s not trolling. I’ve seen a few people try to counter his trolling with more shit videos and it basically turns the server into a war zone, thus giving it its bad reputation. If we had an admin on there, we wouldn’t have any problems on the server, and people could watch and share you tube videos without dispute.

• …and he still doesn’t think he’s a weeaboo.

• Multiplayer youtube? More like drama.

• more like “join me, you’ll get trolled”

• he did this like two days after multiplayer youtube was invented

he’s still at it?

• i think it’s everyone’s reactions that’s fueling his trollboat

• @TheOneFreeVan:

i think it’s everyone’s reactions that’s fueling his trollboat

Power Pinch has the ability to troll

LOL

• no powerpinch just enjoys looping the same old shit over and over

hey jetboom why don’t you add some decent bantags while you’re at it like touhou or cirno

btw powerpinch has shit timing you should prob learn to play

• I request that the tag Kawai or Kawaii or whatever that fucking Japanese word for cute is and add that to the bantags.

• How mad are you, Heart?

Also, I support PowerPinch, since I love anime too.

• I love Japan period

look Japan made my avatar see

• This thread is going places.

• Almost everyone loves PowerPinch’s videos, including me, It would be racist if you were to block a large part of Japanese culture. The only people who don’t like his videos are sonic cause he is a naysayer.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.