Please Consider

• First and foremost I would like to acknowledge myself as a complete douche bag. I was rightfully banned from what I consider the greatest online game and understand why. At the same time what I have done clearly warrants punishment but an enternal ban is devastating. Z/S is the only game I play and is the one break in my day that I look foward to after working 10 + hour shifts. I would like to apologize for my actions and any people that I offended especially the admins who work hard to keep such a great game running. I would like to ask/plead for ONE more chance and be admitted back to the wonderful world of Z/S. I am a good player and take the game seriosuly but got fed up with those who ruin the game for others and the amount of kleiners who are present just to screw over others and ended up becoming one of these irritating fools. I understand why I was banned and accept the repsonsibility but at the same time would like to plead for one more chance to show that I am not just a jerk. There are others that would come to my aid and many that would disagree. In the end however it comes down to this being my favourite game and one that I would like to be able to particapate in the future. Please reconsider this “eternal ban”. We all make mistakes and I can promise this will be my last. If you grant me this chance I think that you will be surprised. I have been playing Z/S since the days it was in beta when zombies were Ai controlled. I am a dedicated player. I do not hack and never would and feel that something of that nature would warrant a perma ban not just “griefing” every now and than. This is something i really enjoy, find it in your hearts to give me one more chance at redemption

• First and foremost I would like to acknowledge myself as a complete douche bag. I was rightfully banned from what I consider the greatest online game and understand why. At the same time what I have done clearly warrants punishment but an enternal ban is devastating. Z/S is the only game I play and is the one break in my day that I look foward to after working 10 + hour shifts. I would like to apologize for my actions and any people that I offended especially the admins who work hard to keep such a great game running. I would like to ask/plead for ONE more chance and be admitted back to the wonderful world of Z/S. I am a good player and take the game seriosuly but got fed up with those who ruin the game for others and the amount of kleiners who are present just to screw over others and ended up becoming one of these irritating fools. I understand why I was banned and accept the repsonsibility but at the same time would like to plead for one more chance to show that I am not just a jerk. There are others that would come to my aid and many that would disagree. In the end however it comes down to this being my favourite game and one that I would like to be able to particapate in the future. Please reconsider this “eternal ban”. We all make mistakes and I can promise this will be my last. If you grant me this chance I think that you will be surprised. I have been playing Z/S since the days it was in beta when zombies were Ai controlled. I am a dedicated player. I do not hack and never would and feel that something of that nature would warrant a perma ban not just “griefing” every now and than. This is something i really enjoy, find it in your hearts to give me one more chance at redemption

• Anal Avenger is a good friend of mine, and while I must admit he was griefer and tended to be an idiotic player sometimes, banning him permanently for doing petty thing like removing nails, building pointless cades and breaking shit is pretty harsh. He was warned sometimes, but was only kicked once for doing this. I believe the next stage was a ban for two days, which is completely understandable, but then from there giving him an “Eternal Ban” is a little much. I’ve scrolled through your list of banned players and looked at reasons for people being “Eternal Banned,” and most of the time it was because they were using hacks or completely destroying the game.

I think we should give him at least one more chance. He’s a good guy, loves the game to death and has been around for a looong time. I know he can be stupid sometimes and takes it to the extreme, but don’t we all every once in a while? The ban should be lifted, give Anal the chance he deserves!

Also upon reading over you “List of Punishments Topic” I noted this:

Being an ass to the point where a person or people can’t play the game

I belive this is the category that Anal falls under and the punishments for it were as follows: 1 Day Ban, 7 Day Ban and then Eternal Ban… Anal only ever received a one or two day ban. He never got the 7 Day Ban sentence, which leads to the Eternal Ban sentence. Consider this as well.

• canadian blt, you are a griefing turd aswell

you have no say in this

• Hey bro, sucks, try not being a faggot.

And admins don’t have to follow their own rules.

• Sure they do if they know what’s good for them.

• They did warn you multiple times - why didn’t you change your behaviour when you had the opportunity ? Did you believe the admins were joking and would never ban a jolly chap like you ?
    Or maybe you just didn’t care ?

Whatever the case, in my opinion, trying to hide behind petty excuses such as “I wasn’t warned enought times to warrant a permaban” is nothing but pathetic.

You acted like a dick and you got told to stop, but you didn’t listen. I think that if you get unbanned you will start being a dick again, but this time you’re going to be more careful not to get noticed.

• Anal avenger is a turncoat faggot.  Also Canadian BLT, there has been many times that he should have been banned from griefing. Not welcome back. fuck off.

• @Anal:

Please unban my anal kthx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

• Adam S, you are one of the biggest trolling failures I have ever seen.

• I’m not here to start a flame war, but I’m very surprised at how childish and I guess immature half of you are replying. Instead of saying things like “fuck off turd,” and “you’re a faggot,” how about something more intelligent. Now I know everyone is going to ride me for saying that but honestly, grow up, I know it’s the internet and know one cares about being smart, but it doesn’t hurt to every once in a while. Also I know you’re all going to say “Well Anal didn’t act very intelligent or mature to any of us,” but that’s not my problem. If you all want to play the “He’s a fagg0t” game go ahead I guess.

And to those of you all jumping on me and pointing me out, get this… This topic isn’t about me. You can all have fun pointing fingers and try to get more people in trouble, but it’s really not going to do anything. Also to PaperJack; I loved you’re response, “Whatever the case, in my opinion, trying to hide behind petty excuses such as “I wasn’t warned enought times to warrant a permaban” is nothing but pathetic.” It’s great because neither I nor him are hiding behind this so called “petty excuse.” After all I’m not the one who wrote you’re rules, I just stumbled upon them and decided to throw it in there just to point it out. I was only surprised that they weren’t really followed. Consider this perhaps?

Anyways have a good night everyone! And to anyone that has the so called excuse of a holiday “Family Day” tomorrow, I wish you a happy, family filled Monday.

• Too much ass kissing in this thread to be taken seriously.

Also didn’t post steam id.

• I’m pretty sure your account was suspended at least 3 times for stupid shit like this.

@Canadian:

Instead of saying things like “fuck off turd,” and “you’re a faggot,” how about something more intelligent.

Idiot and faggot are condensed versions.

• Jetboom my account was suspended once for a day or two I forget which one. Never twice let alone three times. Thankyou for your consideration in at least looking into this situation. My oringinal post is sincere, please take into account what I have said. Thankyou

• For all the times he got away griefing I think he deserves this he deserves this. Stay sappy.

• @Anal:

Jetboom my account was suspended once for a day or two I forget which one. Never twice let alone three times. Thankyou for your consideration in at least looking into this situation. My oringinal post is sincere, please take into account what I have said. Thankyou

You can give up the “I r intelliguntz nd I only azzkiss those wid power” act now.

• @Anal:

First and foremost I would like to acknowledge myself as a complete douche bag. I was rightfully banned from what I consider the greatest online game and understand why.

If you are rightfully banned and you understand and acknowledge that fact then you should not be saying any of this. You were warned with previous bans. I think know “eternal” means forever whining will not change that.

• How about allowing him back on, then banning canadian BLT and anal avenger if either of them fuck up.  Fair?

• I’ll be for this when Canadian gets his burning table out of my face.

• … and stops harassing me as a fast zombie. Don’t make me post the demo of swimming pool.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.