Please Consider

• First and foremost I would like to acknowledge myself as a complete douche bag. I was rightfully banned from what I consider the greatest online game and understand why. At the same time what I have done clearly warrants punishment but an enternal ban is devastating. Z/S is the only game I play and is the one break in my day that I look foward to after working 10 + hour shifts. I would like to apologize for my actions and any people that I offended especially the admins who work hard to keep such a great game running. I would like to ask/plead for ONE more chance and be admitted back to the wonderful world of Z/S. I am a good player and take the game seriosuly but got fed up with those who ruin the game for others and the amount of kleiners who are present just to screw over others and ended up becoming one of these irritating fools. I understand why I was banned and accept the repsonsibility but at the same time would like to plead for one more chance to show that I am not just a jerk. There are others that would come to my aid and many that would disagree. In the end however it comes down to this being my favourite game and one that I would like to be able to particapate in the future. Please reconsider this “eternal ban”. We all make mistakes and I can promise this will be my last. If you grant me this chance I think that you will be surprised. I have been playing Z/S since the days it was in beta when zombies were Ai controlled. I am a dedicated player. This is something i really enjoy, find it in your hearts to give me one more chance at redemption. Thankyou

• First and foremost I would like to acknowledge myself as a complete douche bag. I was rightfully banned from what I consider the greatest online game and understand why. At the same time what I have done clearly warrants punishment but an enternal ban is devastating. Z/S is the only game I play and is the one break in my day that I look foward to after working 10 + hour shifts. I would like to apologize for my actions and any people that I offended especially the admins who work hard to keep such a great game running. I would like to ask/plead for ONE more chance and be admitted back to the wonderful world of Z/S. I am a good player and take the game seriosuly but got fed up with those who ruin the game for others and the amount of kleiners who are present just to screw over others and ended up becoming one of these irritating fools. I understand why I was banned and accept the repsonsibility but at the same time would like to plead for one more chance to show that I am not just a jerk. There are others that would come to my aid and many that would disagree. In the end however it comes down to this being my favourite game and one that I would like to be able to particapate in the future. Please reconsider this “eternal ban”. We all make mistakes and I can promise this will be my last. If you grant me this chance I think that you will be surprised. I have been playing Z/S since the days it was in beta when zombies were Ai controlled. I am a dedicated player. This is something i really enjoy, find it in your hearts to give me one more chance at redemption. Thankyou

• Wrong section.

• Oh for the love of the lolpear.

• @Anal:

find it in your hearts to give me one more chance at redemption. Thankyou

• @Anal:

I think you deserve some sort of punishment for your recent greifings but a perma-ban seems way too unreasonable.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.