Any tips on surviving

• thanks and i know don,t help kliners

• thanks and i know don,t help kliners

• Kill zombies in the first waves to get new weapons faster.
    Stay Together with the other humans
    Follow the breen with a halo
    Get the medkit after you join a game

• Don’t get a medkit unless it’s part of a load out that’s functional.

• Peashooter / Medkit / Pistol Ammo
    Its a good starter kit. And you help your team! :D double yay

• Stay inside the cade if you know you can’t fight zombies very well

Don’t attempt to make the barricade on your own unless you played long enough to know what to do

• In a house map, try to hold out the first floor as long as possible. You only want to fall back to the attic/bathroom/shed on wave 5 or 6.

• Here’s my rough outline:

1. Defend the human spawn points or a lot of loading people will die making the map impossible to win.
    2. If loading players die, get their ammo.  Also pickup drops during the first couple of wave intermissions.
    2. Try and get your tier2 pistol without using your starting pistol (peashooter) as little as possible by safely melee’ing, healing (not during warmup), and repairing nails.  If you still can’t get points, wait for someone to drop their empty tier2 pistol.  Having a ton of magnum/deagle/glock ammo can pull you through several waves without needing another weapon. 
    4. Know you maps.  Where do humans/zombies spawn; where are preplaced weapons, ammo, and health; what walls break; what will harm you.
    5. It’s okay to barricade early as long as most people are inside or can get inside through a small gap.  Nailed props should be recessed from easy zombie reach with as little surface area to hit as possible.  Nails should be far back and stacked for easy repairing.
    6. Don’t hump the barricade unless you are careful and have health to take a hit.  Keep an eye on the fearmeter to know when wraiths are hiding around you.  Ask for a weapon/ammo if you need a few more points.
    7. Listen for spit/puke and side step it.
    8. Barricade in an area with as few entrances as possible.  Preferably in a long and easily defendable hallway.
    9. Put a few aegis boards wave 4/5 to block some spit/puke.  Keep them nailed and repaired from the far side.  Counter chems with aegis boards.  Nailed props don’t last long against chems.  Make sure the center of the aegis board is in a wall or out of the direct line of sight of chem zombies.  The boards shouldn’t get damaged at all from chem explosions.  Leave a good gap to shoot through such as the headshot region.

• Dont let Kleiner cade
    Dont heal Kleiners
    Dont follow a Kleiner
    If a Kleiner is getting killed, let him,then take his ammo.

• Pick guns that look supa leeht to you.

Follow Someone and nonSENSE and you’re fine.

• I think following anyone who is a diamond member who seems to be getting extremely pissed off is a good idea.
    Remember only real pros can get that mad when noobs are ruining an entire game, lol.

BTW please do not confuse “Raging with Frustration” otherwise shame shame v.v

P.S. Try to just find someone you know is good, follow and watch them! Learn from example, its the best way in my opinion.

• @Adam:

Dont let Kleiner cade
    Dont heal Kleiners
    Dont follow a Kleiner
    If a Kleiner is getting killed, let him,then take his ammo.

you should be banned

Any player, no matter how bad/out of ammo they are, are better off staying in a little corner just staying alive than as a zombie breaking down your barricade.

• Use kleiners to an advantage, use them as distractions or bait.

Follow only poeple who have halos or flaming skulls.

Stay inside the barracade.

Save your healthkit for wave 2, 3 the most.

And don’t have a killword binded right next to your “don’t struggle honey” or “gunship” emote spam button.

• @UchihaSasuke:

Pick guns that look supa leeht to you.

Follow Someone and nonSENSE and you’re fine.

This.

• @Modestyiswimpy:

you should be banned

Any player, no matter how bad/out of ammo they are, are better off staying in a little corner just staying alive than as a zombie breaking down your barricade.

you should be banned for your “I WANT ZS MY WAY” suggestions.

• Says the guy who is as useful as a Kleiner.

• Basically, Follow nonSENSE, Someone, West Nile, Zinco, or anyone with a skull and you are fine unless they are trying to suicide.

• get everyone in the same room and cade before wave 1.

• Don’t hump cades and you’ll be fine

• Don’t die.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.