Ban request - Anal Avenger

• STEAM_0:1:17492539 Anal Avenger

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fyjtmjn5lkt/analavenger.dem

Every time he’s on, there’s always someone complaining about him griefing ZS by removing nails from props used for a barricade then nailing them down elsewhere, like to a floor or adjacent wall. I managed to start a demo right as he removed my nails on a prop then proceed to nail the prop to the floor then make some dumbass excuse as usual.

• STEAM_0:1:17492539 Anal Avenger

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fyjtmjn5lkt/analavenger.dem

Every time he’s on, there’s always someone complaining about him griefing ZS by removing nails from props used for a barricade then nailing them down elsewhere, like to a floor or adjacent wall. I managed to start a demo right as he removed my nails on a prop then proceed to nail the prop to the floor then make some dumbass excuse as usual.

• finally someone as got him on video.

he is one of the biggest faggots to step foot on noxnet.

• -Nails players in room vault 106
    -Nailed shelf so people couldn’t fall back.
    -Removing nails from well constructed cades blatantly.
    Too bad you can’t demo someone cading people in rooms in time, if you are one of them.

He got one of his friends to talk him out of punishment 1 hour ago.

• I was there when this happened, and I did one life him, but I removed it because all of the nails he removed belonged to either him or canadian blt, who gave him permission to take his nails. I checked the nail that he removed in the demo and it belonged to canadian blt. Re-evaluating the situation, he removed the nails on an important prop to build some weird cage thing in the back of the room (which was useless), and he pretty much screwed over the humans. So, I’ll go back to my initial reaction which was to punish him. If he does it again, I’ll ban him, but I usually just half-life or one-life people who do petty things like this.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.