Publish 278

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Voting for a map or gametype now plays a sound to the voter.

Zombie Survival

• Repairing a nail now, over time, decreases the effectiveness of repairing it until you eventually can’t repair it at all.

• You can now repair nails to 100% health instead of just 80%.

• If the humans win the round then they can run around with god mode until the map ends.

• Added the Scarecrow honorable mention for killing the most crows.

• Added the Repair Man honorable mention for repairing the most damage to barricades.

• Reduced the maximum distance for the Stupid honorable mention from 2000 units to 1024 units.

• Reduced the minimum distance for the Outlander honorable mention from 12000 to 8000 units.

Super Mario Boxes

• Players now get a 4 second spawn protection in Team Deathmatch.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Voting for a map or gametype now plays a sound to the voter.

Zombie Survival

• Repairing a nail now, over time, decreases the effectiveness of repairing it until you eventually can’t repair it at all.

• If the humans win the round then they can run around with god mode until the map ends.

• Added the Scarecrow honorable mention for killing the most crows.

• Added the Repair Man honorable mention for repairing the most damage to barricades.

• Reduced the maximum distance for the Stupid honorable mention from 2000 units to 1024 units.

• Reduced the minimum distance for the Outlander honorable mention from 12000 to 8000 units.

Super Mario Boxes

• Players now get a 4 second spawn protection in Team Deathmatch.

• I am guessing that outlander is given to the human who was killed furthest away from zombie spawn. I have never seen anyone get it.

• God mode? Sounds like fun.

• @Someone:

I am guessing that outlander is given to the human who was killed furthest away from zombie spawn. I have never seen anyone get it.

I’d imagine there would be at least one person that doesn’t crowd around the zombie spawn

• @Someone:

I am guessing that outlander is given to the human who was killed furthest away from zombie spawn. I have never seen anyone get it.

Most maps tend to be too small for it to work properly

• @JetBoom:

Much needed to combat ezmode hallways.

• What is the outlander thing? Im guessing it’s the guy who hides in the corner with no points and then dies

• dieing really far away from any zombie spawns

or something to that extent

being far away from zombies

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.