Idea for my next ZS map

• I am gunna make a map in the Rats style….
    Idea and scenario:

After some climatic anomaly you and your friends shrink to a very small size.
    You locked in some (kitchen|living room|bath room)And you must survive attacks of weird,small creations invaded this room from nowhere.

Features:

I think barricade in giant milk carton with pencils and other stuff will be great

Some buttons required a multiply of humans|zombies to activate|deactivate(Just 1 human|zombie don’t have enough power to press it  :happy: ).

Small hurt zones(like Tipped over bottle of washer)

Giant game space(You too small and room is so big)

Multiply(with capital M) places to cade.

many spawns for each side (You must find your comrades to survive)

and much other… )

and question…what do you think?
    should i make this map or not ?
    Do you want it ?

• I am gunna make a map in the Rats style….
    Idea and scenario:

After some climatic anomaly you and your friends shrink to a very small size.
    You locked in some (kitchen|living room|bath room)And you must survive attacks of weird,small creations invaded this room from nowhere.

Features:

I think barricade in giant milk carton with pencils and other stuff will be great

Some buttons required a multiply of humans|zombies to activate|deactivate(Just 1 human|zombie don’t have enough power to press it  :happy: ).

Small hurt zones(like Tipped over bottle of washer)

Giant game space(You too small and room is so big)

Multiply(with capital M) places to cade.

many spawns for each side (You must find your comrades to survive)

and much other… )

and question…what do you think?
    should i make this map or not ?
    Do you want it ?

• Rat maps are long gone on the ZS server, but if you can make one with decent cade spots, it could have a chance.

• il make a strange cade spots.
    For example - book shelf, on this book shelf placed a box for some goods (like wires,pens and other small spots) you can break a hole in one of the sides of box and make a cade inside, or a sink pipes - u can block entrance and other side of this tube(like sewers in alivemetal)

p.s. i know, i have many grammatic and punctuation errors ))

• What was wrong with the 2007 ones.

• It was prior to being able to barricade, when it was just an all around point+shoot.

I was there.

• me too. i hid in a random pipe all alone on one of the maps and won.  I think dolls was the last of the rats maps to be on the server.

• ok.due to comments project stopped forever =)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.