Some new SandBox moderators

• I’ve recently added about 6 new moderators for the SandBox. More will be added as time goes on and we get some competent people building.

• Numbers

• gin seng

• Weapon Master

• Charles_G

• Dr. Weird

• Someone

I also have a brand new version of the severely outdated gamemode in the works to streamline the adding of new content and updated versions of addons.

• I’ve recently added about 6 new moderators for the SandBox. More will be added as time goes on and we get some competent people building.

• Numbers

• gin seng

• Weapon Master

• Charles_G

• Dr. Weird

• Someone

I also have a brand new version of the severely outdated gamemode in the works to streamline the adding of new content and updated versions of addons.

• I need to play on the Sandbox more… although ZS always calls me back.

Maybe it’s just me… but Gmod has turned more into custom gamemodes than just building stuff… although I might just be out of the loop.

• There are a hell of a lot of sandbox servers, but the populated servers are custom gamemodes, yes.

• I hope I’m in the right place for this. I have a complaint on one of your moderators, Someone, who has been abusing his power and punishing people without a reason. I have spent a lot of time in his games and whenever I’m there he refuses to give non-builders any building rights when they have asked politely for permission to build. Then for fun he traps them under a box so that they can’t do anything. If they bug him to much about it he bans them.

I really have a problem with people that abuse their power like that and I’d hate to see it go on any longer.

• He can’t ban people.

• Sandmods can’t ban people and he’s probably not giving them rights because they have previous offenses.

• he can’t ban people? well Ive played a few games with him and I could tell he wasn’t a very nice person but when i let my little brother play and he told me they perma-banned him. I don’t know the full story but im very angry because thats my account! He said they used some sort of ban train? Maybe my brother did something wrong but im pretty sure it wasn’t anything to justify a perma-ban. He claims he did nothing though.

• My little brother did it.

And I only give rights if people ask nicely for them. When people say WTF I CANT BUILD DIS SERVER SUX, I tend to not give rights. Also, when there is a giant lag machine, I remove it before the server crashes then say “don’t spawn it again.” If they do, I demote.

• Now I get the feeling my brother wasn’t giving me the full story. I guess i can’t trust him on my accounts. Is there anyway i can find out what he did? The name was set to Bob the Builder when i got on after him so that’s probably what he was using when he was banned.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.