[ZS] 3 Nail related

• Nail prop protection: a simple way to chose who is allowed to remove your nails without penalty
    Pros:

• A lot of the time, people tend to place all of their nails in one spot, resulting in unnecessary point deductions. This would help people who can communicate to add them to their protection list so that if they accidentally remove their nail, it wouldn’t deduct points

Cons:

• The people who would be removing the nails would have, some, 6+ nails and there would be no easier way to hand them back to the original owner. This brings us to my next suggestion

Nail clip/<shift> sharing: Where while having the hammer out, a clip counts as one nail and can be used in the <shift> menu. (1/3 and 1/2 clip would do nothing)
    Pros:

• People who are better at placing nails or holding props can easily distribute.

• Someone who has collected a mass amount of nails from scavenging can easily hand them out.

Cons:

• None, to my knowledge

ZS Honorable Mention “Good Carpenter”: The ZS player who has prevented the most Zombie damage via damage to nails.
    Pros:

• Gives acknowledgment to the player that built the cade, or at least put the most nails into it

Cons:

• We don’t have a spot for it on the board?

These are just a few suggestions that could help the flow of barricading or whatever.

• Nail prop protection: a simple way to chose who is allowed to remove your nails without penalty
    Pros:

• A lot of the time, people tend to place all of their nails in one spot, resulting in unnecessary point deductions. This would help people who can communicate to add them to their protection list so that if they accidentally remove their nail, it wouldn’t deduct points

Cons:

• The people who would be removing the nails would have, some, 6+ nails and there would be no easier way to hand them back to the original owner. This brings us to my next suggestion

Nail clip/<shift> sharing: Where while having the hammer out, a clip counts as one nail and can be used in the <shift> menu. (1/3 and 1/2 clip would do nothing)
    Pros:

• People who are better at placing nails or holding props can easily distribute.

• Someone who has collected a mass amount of nails from scavenging can easily hand them out.

Cons:

• None, to my knowledge

ZS Honorable Mention “Good Carpenter”: The ZS player who has prevented the most Zombie damage via damage to nails.
    Pros:

• Gives acknowledgment to the player that built the cade, or at least put the most nails into it

Cons:

• We don’t have a spot for it on the board?

These are just a few suggestions that could help the flow of barricading or whatever.

• yeah the last 2 are better,

i posted a similar suggestion about the award. i support.

• Last 2 sounds nice, but I could live with 1 if it was a nice, compact menu.

• @Modestyiswimpy:

Nail prop protection: a simple way to chose who is allowed to remove your nails without penalty
    Pros:

Cons:

How about the ability decide who is definitely not allowed to unnail your stuff? There are some well-known griefers running around just waiting to unnail my stuff, because they have personal issues with me.

This is a long shot, but maybe let people on your friend-list remove your nails without penalty (as ridiculous as that sounds, or if that is even possible).

• dont quite believe steamcommunity can be interacted with the game

• I think it’s possible: there’s an option in prop protection that allows you to.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.