New animations

• So, i played Zombie Survival again, after a long while. It seems that despite the rather polished gamemode itself, you’re still using the old crowbar animations, which… seem to work for the crowbar, but not for anything else.
    Before you ask, this isn’t a “can you fix the animations PLOX” thread. This is a “i’m volunteering to fix the animations” thread.
    Currently, i’m out of work. I animate a lot and was on the Age of Chivalry team (i was kicked off for missing the deadline) but am currently trying to get back in. While i’m waiting, i’m doing some animation work of my own (as well as for the AoC team).
    Currently, i have a number of melee animations which would be suitable for almost all the melee weapons here.
    I was told by one of the admins when i was playing that i should post here if i were to request this. Hence, here i am.

• So, i played Zombie Survival again, after a long while. It seems that despite the rather polished gamemode itself, you’re still using the old crowbar animations, which… seem to work for the crowbar, but not for anything else.
    Before you ask, this isn’t a “can you fix the animations PLOX” thread. This is a “i’m volunteering to fix the animations” thread.
    Currently, i’m out of work. I animate a lot and was on the Age of Chivalry team (i was kicked off for missing the deadline) but am currently trying to get back in. While i’m waiting, i’m doing some animation work of my own (as well as for the AoC team).
    Currently, i have a number of melee animations which would be suitable for almost all the melee weapons here.
    I was told by one of the admins when i was playing that i should post here if i were to request this. Hence, here i am.

• You mean the player animations or the view model animations? There’s someone working on new weapon models, both world and view so I can put in a delayed hit system like the zombies have. Also, because I can’t submit it to the contest while using ZPS content.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.