A few Zs Suggestions

• Human: Most constructive Honorable mention for the person who has repaired the most nails.

Highest Fall Honorable mention for the person who has fell from the greatest hight.

Zombie: Fastest Brain Eaten Honorable mention for the Zombie who made the fastes kill from when they spawned.

Recharge meter for the health kit.

If there is any chance of a 300 point weapon tier, include 2-3 SLAM mines or whatever its called from Half Life 2 deathmatch.

Also Zs_champion does not seem possible to get for Nox regulars, maybe it could have requirements that are acheiveable.

• Human: Most constructive Honorable mention for the person who has repaired the most nails.

Highest Fall Honorable mention for the person who has fell from the greatest hight.

Zombie: Fastest Brain Eaten Honorable mention for the Zombie who made the fastes kill from when they spawned.

Recharge meter for the health kit.

If there is any chance of a 300 point weapon tier, include 2-3 SLAM mines or whatever its called from Half Life 2 deathmatch.

Also Zs_champion does not seem possible to get for Nox regulars, maybe it could have requirements that are acheiveable.

• I agree with changing the ZS Champion title requirements. Currently, only 2 people qualify for the title, and they are both inactive (If I’m correct, you need a 0.1 w/l ratio and 100 games). No matter how good a player is, he/she can’t win ZS alone. There will always be idiots making winning very difficult. Most maps are unwinnable on a full server anyway, so the title punishes you for playing ZS frequently. Instead it should be changed back to the old requirements. ZS Human and Zombie 1st awards. I don’t know what was wrong with the old requirements in the first place.

• The old requirement was to easy to acquire.  It encouraged humans to exploit the map to get human 1st, and encouraged humans to screw their team over (by lets say barricading their team members in the zombie spawn) so they could go zombie and get zombie 1st.  It defeated the real objective of the game.

• @Zincoshine:

IMHO these stupid titles (survivour and champion) should just be deleted forever.

No, there is no reason for them to be removed. These titles are actually what keep me going at times, when I look at the full server and think to myself: “What is wrong with ZS these days…?”.

• I thought they were removed because having the “zombie survival champion” turned people into elitists. “I has title so I am better den u.” Trust me, I know. Also, once you had the title, there was no way to lose it. Then again, I thought “zs champion” meant you were good as a human and good as a zombie.

• If Human/Zombie 1st awards are relatively easy to get, then the ZS Champion title will be on virtually everybody’s name, therefore, no elitism.

• Well I’m not saying to make them easy, just make them possible to acheive.

Example: Human first, Zombie first, 100 Zs wins, 2000 human brains eaten, 5000 zombies killed.

Something along that line?

• Tweak the stats higher and that’d be great. Maybe 3500 brains and 7500 or even 7000 zombies killed? It’s plenty easier to kill a zombie, than a human.

• What? Those are way too low.

7500 brains & 50000 kills; it’s still has to be a challenge to get a title. With 3000 brains and 7500 kills, we would have about 40 people running around with that title, which just seems stupid to me.

• 3k brains, 20k kills, human and zombie first, 80 wins

that would give about 12 people the title.

• Well seeing that Zs is the most played of all Noxnet games, there are bound to be a handfull with the title.

It would be nice to have it available.

Though all the kleiners might hump you for silvers and ammos and expect you to protect them.

Still, we need iittt.

• @West:

Though all the kleiners might hump you for silvers and ammos and expect you to protect them.

They already do that with me, especially when I spawn, they stand near me while i’m choosing my loadout, and follow me once i’m done. ugh.

• “Hey trade magnum for glock?” A stampede of people then procede to hump me.

• Play with 40 people on the server.

• Play with 51 people on the server.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.