Territory control and small properties

• Props owned by clans can only be damaged when more than 2 clan members are online. Props owned by individuals (outside of a clancity) can’t really be classed as seigable cities.

• About the problem of people not being online…I like Beastery’s idea but I think it’s a little too easy to exploit.  If you were being attacked, you could have everyone log off and just wait it out.  Could you make an AI that sort of defends an area in their place with relative skills and items when someone logs off?

• Vunerability lasts 1 minute after your clan has less than 2 people on the server.

• I thought Jetboom blocked disconnect packets anyway. Disconnecting means you die AND your territory is lost.

• Cities with predefined capture schedules isn’t very sandboxy, but does it really matter? It makes the coding easier and the gameplay much more friendly.

• Then I may make it so you can capture places but also have the ability to build anywhere. If you build in friendly territory then it gets some kind of bonus or is invulnerable until the next capture schedule.

• @JetBoom:

Then I may make it so you can capture places but also have the ability to build anywhere. If you build in friendly territory then it gets some kind of bonus or is invulnerable until the next capture schedule.

This would also allow for people to build on their own.  In an RP setting, like a hermit or something.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.