Hostgator is a piece of shit all of a sudden

• files now download at 50 KB/s instead of 1000+ (I don’t know it it was capable of greater speeds since my internet is generally 10MBit up & down)

It took me 4 minutes to download zs_trainstation from the server when the bz2 file is less than 4MB big.

What gives? It isn’t just me by the way, its apparently like this with everyone.

Edit: I like how MrGreen is now the most popular ZS server because of this.

• files now download at 50 KB/s instead of 1000+ (I don’t know it it was capable of greater speeds since my internet is generally 10MBit up & down)

It took me 4 minutes to download zs_trainstation from the server when the bz2 file is less than 4MB big.

What gives? It isn’t just me by the way, its apparently like this with everyone.

Edit: I like how MrGreen is now the most popular ZS server because of this.

• I’m having this problem too. At first I thought it was just the maps, but I guess it is this.

• 700 kb/s

Stop living in a foreign country you immigrant.

• Last night I noticed a map or two taking a while to download but no problems now.

• Pretty much instant for me.

• I’ve had no problems and my download rate is shit, but i managed to get on the server within wave 0 and get to chose my loadout.

• getting 1mb/s

get a better connection

“mrgreen is now the best server because of this” wow are you retarded??

• @Heart:

wow are you retarded??

Zincoshine

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.