New SMG and Rifle?

• I have yet to use the new SMG and rifle. Are they any good? The wiki has almost no information on it.

• I have yet to use the new SMG and rifle. Are they any good? The wiki has almost no information on it.

• Play and find out.

But I can tell you this much:

‘Tosser’ SMG: Very accurate, fast attack & reload speed, low dmg, 150 bullets starting loadout, 25 bullets clip

‘Stubber’ Rifle: Near 100% accuracy while scoped & crouching, medium-high dmg, 30 bullets starting loadout, 5 bullets clip size

Enjoy

• I’ll get the wiki filled.
    Yeah i’m bored

• Haven’t tried the rifle yet, but I’m not very fond of the SMG…

• ‘Tosser’ SMG: Very accurate, fast attack & reload speed, low dmg, 150 bullets starting loadout, 25 bullets clip

Finally, an excuse to call the spawnkillers tossers. :>

• The SMG can eat up a lot of ammo if you don’t buy extra clips, so be mindful if you choose to use it; it is not a long term weapon at all.

• @Zincoshine:

buying the rifle with 5 clips of rifle ammo or a peashooter + plank is a great investment

I had both loadouts saved when I first saw the rifle.

I use rifle + clips for a large server and the pea+plank for smaller ones.

• The only time i see people using the SMG is when theres a crate, and thats typically just a clusterfuck.

my advice, steer clear of it.

• Hey, Ya i agree with this :D

@Zincoshine:

buying the rifle with 5 clips of rifle ammo or a peashooter + plank is a great investment

The cheapened blaster is good with a peashooter + plank. Don’t buy extra ammo, it won’t be useful until you get 200 points, not a worthy investment at all.

The SMG + 5 clips of smg ammo is great for rape maps.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.