I donated to the wrong account

• I have donated to the wrong account, I wanted to donate to the ultimatexpka account not the ultimatexpkz account, there are 2 ids in this house, one is mine and the other is my brothers, apparently the steam id getter dosent pick up my username and only pick ultimatexpkz, I tried to manually input my name and it says that my name wasn’t found. Can someone, perhaps an admin switch the 15$ to my account?

Heres my Receipt…

Hello Mijo Kresic,

This email confirms that you have donated $15.00 USD to William Moodhe ([email protected]) using PayPal.

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 9EY7247658949280A
    Donation amount: $15.00 USD
    Total: $15.00 USD
    Purpose: NoXiousNet Diamond Member
    Reference: 3
    Contributor: Mijo Kresic
    Phone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Recipient information

Donations coordinator: William Moodhe

Your confirmed address

Mailing information: Mijo Kresic
    XXXX
    XXXX
    XXXX
    Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

PayPal Email ID PP1303

• I have donated to the wrong account, I wanted to donate to the ultimatexpka account not the ultimatexpkz account, there are 2 ids in this house, one is mine and the other is my brothers, apparently the steam id getter dosent pick up my username and only pick ultimatexpkz, I tried to manually input my name and it says that my name wasn’t found. Can someone, perhaps an admin switch the 15$ to my account?

Heres my Receipt…

Hello Mijo Kresic,

This email confirms that you have donated $15.00 USD to William Moodhe ([email protected]) using PayPal.

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 9EY7247658949280A
    Donation amount: $15.00 USD
    Total: $15.00 USD
    Purpose: NoXiousNet Diamond Member
    Reference: 3
    Contributor: Mijo Kresic
    Phone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Recipient information

Donations coordinator: William Moodhe

Your confirmed address

Mailing information: Mijo Kresic
    XXXX
    XXXX
    XXXX
    Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences.

PayPal Email ID PP1303

• This issue would probably have been better dealt with if you emailed Jetboom directly at the email address mentioned in the email itself ([email protected]). Though if you already did that then this thread is most likely pointless, and you should just wait for a response from Jetboom. Also for future reference, even if the steamid acquired automatically does not work you can go onto any server and type “status” in console and by your name it should say your steamid.

• Or at least you could’ve PMd him.

• Can I transfer memberships to another account?
    Yes, you can transfer between different accounts. In order to do this you need to provide proof that you really own both accounts. Just e-mail [email protected] with the following information: your old account’s SteamID, your new account’s SteamID, and the e-mail address used to donate (most likely your PayPal account name).

• Thank you!!, I will do as you instructed.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.