[RELEASED] 8 maps found for ZS (map pack 9)

• 8 maps

4 CS and 4 ZM maps

CSS:
    2 office maps, a secret missile silo map, and a sports store rape map

ZM:
    a wild west map with lots of places to cade, a large valley map with tons of places to cade, a map that is supposed to be based on no mercy from l4d, and a stylish urban themed maps with lots of custom textures and cade spots.

the maps:
    cs_sprint_trading by dinus saurus, the same guy who made cs_robinson_fade -added-
    cs_newoffice_final_v3 by ZZDD -added-
    cs_missilesite
    cs_muutto by hakkitus
    zm_deserthotdogs by Tsaweeos
    zm_horrorcenter2 by el matador
    zm_nomercy_hospital2 by virtu -added-
    zm_urban_downtown_v1 by Urban Legend

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Map_pack_9_-_8_found_maps_for_ZS.rar

On another note, bobpoblo, the maker of zm_airport_panic_beta1 released a “final” version of his map. Upon trying to load the map I got confronted with some error related to edicts. a google search reveals that its related to the map having too many entities. Since the quanity of the entities are most likely responsible for the crashing in beta1 I have concluded that the author is an idiot and that the map is essentially doomed.

• 8 maps

4 CS and 4 ZM maps

CSS:
    2 office maps, a secret missile silo map, and a sports store rape map

ZM:
    a wild west map with lots of places to cade, a large valley map with tons of places to cade, a map that is supposed to be based on no mercy from l4d, and a stylish urban themed maps with lots of custom textures and cade spots.

the maps:
    cs_sprint_trading by dinus saurus, the same guy who made cs_robinson_fade -added-
    cs_newoffice_final_v3 by ZZDD -added-
    cs_missilesite
    cs_muutto by hakkitus
    zm_deserthotdogs by Tsaweeos
    zm_horrorcenter2 by el matador
    zm_nomercy_hospital2 by virtu -added-
    zm_urban_downtown_v1 by Urban Legend

Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Map_pack_9_-_8_found_maps_for_ZS.rar

On another note, bobpoblo, the maker of zm_airport_panic_beta1 released a “final” version of his map. Upon trying to load the map I got confronted with some error related to edicts. a google search reveals that its related to the map having too many entities. Since the quanity of the entities are most likely responsible for the crashing in beta1 I have concluded that the author is an idiot and that the map is essentially doomed.

• I demand a picture of zm_nomercy

• I’ll grab one when I get on my better comp.

• nice

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.