Publish 277

• Zombie Survival

• Barricade Kit boards are now separate entities that mappers can use. They also show health all the time to team members with a color-coded glow based on health.

• Humans can now repair damaged nails at 10 points of health per swing. Every 50 health repaired is worth one point. You can only repair up to 80% of a nail’s total health with this method. To prevent people from exploiting this, a nail has a ‘cooldown’ of 0.25 seconds before it can receive another repair hit. Just in case someone finds a spot where 20 people can keep repairing one nail.

• You can only have 6 nails in a single prop. If you need more then start stacking props.

• Added the Board Pack tool. Simply put, it’s a 6 pack of strong boards to be used in conjunction with the hammer and nails. Useful for those maps with little props. The boards are smaller than Aegis boards but are still useful for windows and such.

• Floating scores can now be seen through walls and other objects.

• Increased the range of zombie spawn gas clouds from 300 to 400.

• Zombie spawn gas clouds can now damage humans to 1 HP instead of just 5 HP.

• Dropped the price of starting ammo by 5 points each.

• Dropped the price of flashlight batteries from 10 points each to 5 points each.

• Slightly increased the price of some of the stronger melee weapons.

• Fixed humans being able to damage nailed props such as wooden chairs and other props that aren’t invulnerable in the engine.

• Fixed the grenade weapon showing up a split second if you didn’t have any grenades left.

• Fixed sometimes not being able to use ammunition not actually in a clip for some weapons that didn’t use clips.

• Zombie Survival

• Barricade Kit boards are now separate entities that mappers can use. They also show health all the time to team members with a color-coded glow based on health.

• Humans can now repair damaged nails at 10 points of health per swing. Every 50 health repaired is worth one point. You can only repair up to 80% of a nail’s total health with this method. To prevent people from exploiting this, a nail has a ‘cooldown’ of 0.25 seconds before it can receive another repair hit. Just in case someone finds a spot where 20 people can keep repairing one nail.

• You can only have 6 nails in a single prop. If you need more then start stacking props.

• Added the Board Pack tool. Simply put, it’s a 6 pack of strong boards to be used in conjunction with the hammer and nails. Useful for those maps with little props. The boards are smaller than Aegis boards but are still useful for windows and such.

• Floating scores can now be seen through walls and other objects.

• Increased the range of zombie spawn gas clouds from 300 to 400.

• Zombie spawn gas clouds can now damage humans to 1 HP instead of just 5 HP.

• Dropped the price of starting ammo by 5 points each.

• Dropped the price of flashlight batteries from 10 points each to 5 points each.

• Slightly increased the price of some of the stronger melee weapons.

• Fixed humans being able to damage nailed props such as wooden chairs and other props that aren’t invulnerable in the engine.

• Fixed the grenade weapon showing up a split second if you didn’t have any grenades left.

• Fixed sometimes not being able to use ammunition not actually in a clip for some weapons that didn’t use clips.

• Fuck I cant read.

• Wouldn’t the nail repairing be pretty lame against a single zombie?

• Is it me, or is there a bug when trying to nail props? Like we can’t nail them one moment, we try again in a few minutes, it works. And it’s sporadic too.

• Wow… quite an update. Looks like somebody was bored one night…

• Dang, you’ve been a busy bee now haven’t you?

• It’s about time the Hammer wasn’t such a personal liability. Haven’t had a chance to use the board kit though.

• On a server with 40 zombies pounding the cades, 6 nails will give us exactly 0 seconds to survive. Hm.

• Now it seems better to use two or three medium props rather than just one due to the nail limit, but it all depends on the placement of the cade. If it is harder to approach it should probably only have 1 large prop so that you don’t have to worry about the nails as much, and can focus more on the keeping the zombies off of it. If it is easier to approach it seems more than one prop would be better, so it is harder to focus on one and break all the nails instantly.

• @Zincoshine:

deliberately trying to encourage people into making bad barricades and discourage teamwork.

hahaha what

• Yeah I kinda Agree with zinco

• Jet I’ve played ZS again today now that you’ve put my cadekit model and I saw how cool my board pack looks ingame, however the deploying animation isnt like it was supposed to, there’s a second bodygroup for the v_aegiskit that should be placed when the kit is deployed so the kit on the hand doesn’t appear in the animation, also the animations were supposed to be faster, at least it is in the model viewer, also if possible add my name in the f1 credits menu

• Either body groups don’t work on weapons or you didn’t use the first body group.

• Now I will acually buy flash light batteries.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.