Would this break anything?

• I was going to make it so zombie claws and melee weapons couldn’t get through tiny cracks in props and stuff. It’s kind of dumb that a sledge hammer can hit through a crack an inch wide or zombies can do the same. The attacks would no longer have a precise trace included, only a hull trace.

• I was going to make it so zombie claws and melee weapons couldn’t get through tiny cracks in props and stuff. It’s kind of dumb that a sledge hammer can hit through a crack an inch wide or zombies can do the same. The attacks would no longer have a precise trace included, only a hull trace.

• It would probably make it a little more difficult for the zombies to get the idiots humping the cade. But otherwise it wouldn’t change too much.

• How strict would this be exactly? Could zombies still hit through windows that are too small to jump through?

• It’s based on individual weapons. Take a melee weapon and find a convex wall corner or some object. Move your crosshair so it’s not aiming at the wall. Start swinging and slowly moving the crosshair back to the wall. You’ll notice you start hitting the wall even though your crosshair isn’t actually on it. That’s how strict it is. Each melee weapon has their own radius. Shovel is huge while knife is tiny.

• Sounds good.

• No more reaching through the cade to swipe people. Alright.

• I don’t keep lists of features ZS has at different points in time like you so I don’t know.

• Seeing how this is favorite way of sabotaging barricades with minimal effort and hitting people behind me, that probably means this would be a good idea. Would this ruin aimed prop throws?

• No.

• Having melee weapons not hit through cracks anymore will stop some people from cade humping. However zombies should stay the same. This will stop most of the people that continue to cade hump. Any other idiots deserve to die.

• because it totally makes sense to die 5 feet behind a cade because a poisen zombie swung his extendo-claw in a 1inch by 1inch hole

however, this is going to cause unintended problems effects.  zombie attacks in the open/close in with no cade will be much more accurate.

• Won’t this increase cade humping? If humans can’t get hit by zombies close to the cade, they will be even more inclined to hump it.

• Only if the cade allows absolutely no room for shooting through.

• By making the “crosshair” bigger, does that make it easier to melee with certain weapons?

I’m assuming this also applies to the zombies attack.

• I always wanted that kinda “Realistic” way of melee attacking, where it was an actual swipe from the weapons and if you were in the way of the swipe you got hit, and if the swipe hit a prop or the map, your melee would be stunned for a couple seconds.

• Speaking of which, fuck ZPS, add melee swing delay.

• I did want to do delayed melee swings like zombies. The problem is that the view models are just crowbars with HL2 props stuck in place of the crowbar. There’s no room for delayed swings here. I would use the method team play uses but that’s pretty wonky especially to the person holding it. Maybe someone can make some view models. Kind of need them to submit ZS to the fretta contest anyway since it’s property of ZPS even though the models are just hack jobs of HL2 and CSS props. Same with both sides of the music beats system. The human ones are right from Survival Crisis Z. The zombie ones are clips of music from Shaun of the Dead. I think the last human music is from newgrounds and the human win music is too.

The crosshair isn’t getting bigger or more accurate. I’m just making it so if you try attacking through a small hole then you’d hit the edge of the hole instead of what’s on the other side.

• That would be great for zombies, but not for humans. I think it should be only for zombies so they can kill cade humpers.

• And also, i think if its enabled for zombies to hit through holes it shouldnt deal as much damage when you hit through it

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.