How to get past the DNF list

• Hello arabic brothers, I have decided to add in another post for my friends here on this forum.  As my last trouble has not been resolved,  I decided that I had to give help to receive help.

SO, I will post a guide for all my brothers and sisters who cannot fly because they are deemed to be a security threat or some other infidel reason.

1. Buy a ticket with an airline using a name that isn’t your own.  This can be close to your name or not, doesn’t matter.  Pay for it.  At this time, the airline checks to see if that ticket’s name is on the  Do not fly list.

2. Print that ticket.

3. Edit the ticket name to your name that you have on your ID card, the one your going to give to the TSA.  This name can be almost be the great Osama himself, it doesn’t matter.  when they check your ticket in the airport, they check to make sure your name on the id is the same as the one on the ticket.  The guards do not check the DNF in the airport.

4. Print fake ticket with real name.

5. Go to airport, use real name ticket to get past TSA check.  Use fake name ticket to get on the plane.

be well

الغاضبة سوف تضرب رياح حقول الزيتون من

• Hello arabic brothers, I have decided to add in another post for my friends here on this forum.  As my last trouble has not been resolved,  I decided that I had to give help to receive help.

SO, I will post a guide for all my brothers and sisters who cannot fly because they are deemed to be a security threat or some other infidel reason.

1. Buy a ticket with an airline using a name that isn’t your own.  This can be close to your name or not, doesn’t matter.  Pay for it.  At this time, the airline checks to see if that ticket’s name is on the  Do not fly list.

2. Print that ticket.

3. Edit the ticket name to your name that you have on your ID card, the one your going to give to the TSA.  This name can be almost be the great Osama himself, it doesn’t matter.  when they check your ticket in the airport, they check to make sure your name on the id is the same as the one on the ticket.  The guards do not check the DNF in the airport.

4. Print fake ticket with real name.

5. Go to airport, use real name ticket to get past TSA check.  Use fake name ticket to get on the plane.

be well

الغاضبة سوف تضرب رياح حقول الزيتون من

• Now the canadians shall pay for their crimes accordingly…

• dumb.

• Islam is the one true religion. All infidels shall be expunged. It is dictated in the Qur’an. Allahu Akbar.

:before:

• There is only one god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.

• There isn’t anyone on this board to troll, you know.

• shut up mystry

• Mystery your mistaken, for it will be beautiful once an infidel comes upon our site and is terror stricken at how we can still strike at them even at there safest.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.