It's a Christmas miracle!

• Ok….

So on Christmas day I have to go around to a shitload of different houses to say hi and not be dick. Nothing out of the ordinary. I’m finishing up this routine at my girlfriend’s house and I’m just about ready to go home when I run into someone… My girlfriend introduces me to him and she starts bragging about how I’m going into the military and he’s pretty pleased by that and we get off on the right foot. He goes on saying how I’m entitled to this… should do that… blah blah. He’s a family friend and everybody there loved him, a real charismatic person… At the end of our conversation, he gives me a business card… I thank him, we leave. Upon returning home I check out the business card, the name is extremely familiar… I start thinking he’s my cousin’s dad. I get a hold of my cousin via steam and ask him what’s his dad’s name…  Guess what, the name matches. I tell him I met his dad at the party and all of a sudden he get’s furious and starts typing random cuss words. I’m curious as to why he’s mad and he tells me that his dad claimed he couldn’t make it home for christmas because his aunt needed to go to the hospital… He asked where the party was and when I told him he says that’s where his mistress lives.

So basically…

Caught my cousin’s dad cheating at my girlfriend’s family x-mas party without even knowing it.

It’s a small world, ain’t it?

• Ok….

So on Christmas day I have to go around to a shitload of different houses to say hi and not be dick. Nothing out of the ordinary. I’m finishing up this routine at my girlfriend’s house and I’m just about ready to go home when I run into someone… My girlfriend introduces me to him and she starts bragging about how I’m going into the military and he’s pretty pleased by that and we get off on the right foot. He goes on saying how I’m entitled to this… should do that… blah blah. He’s a family friend and everybody there loved him, a real charismatic person… At the end of our conversation, he gives me a business card… I thank him, we leave. Upon returning home I check out the business card, the name is extremely familiar… I start thinking he’s my cousin’s dad. I get a hold of my cousin via steam and ask him what’s his dad’s name…  Guess what, the name matches. I tell him I met his dad at the party and all of a sudden he get’s furious and starts typing random cuss words. I’m curious as to why he’s mad and he tells me that his dad claimed he couldn’t make it home for christmas because his aunt needed to go to the hospital… He asked where the party was and when I told him he says that’s where his mistress lives.

So basically…

Caught my cousin’s dad cheating at my girlfriend’s family x-mas party without even knowing it.

It’s a small world, ain’t it?

• Cool… Story bro.

Tell me another one.

• Lol busted

so what happened afterward?

• you’re fucking your cousin, great story.

• @Steve:

you’re fucking your cousin, great story.

reeding compreehenshun

As far as what happened next, the dad was kicked out of the house. Currently homeless.e

• scorch
    (every one day no one says “pow”, a baby is kicked in the face)

• dumb.

• and why did you want us to know this?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.