Publish 276

• Zombie Survival

• Reduced the Worth requirements of some of the pistols.

• Added the ‘Stubber’ Rifle to the loadout menu.

• Added the ‘Tosser’ SMG to the loadout menu.

• Chem Zombies can now safely be killed by a BLUNT melee weapon that does NOT gib them from too much damage. Careful with the sledge hammer and shovel. Ideal weapons are the pot and pan, keyboard, plank, etc.

• Poison damaging projectiles and the poison headcrab now deal DMG_ACID instead of just DMG_DIRECT. Puts a screen effect up for hit players.

• Reduced individual poison flesh damage from 5 to 4.

• Shooting zombies in the legs slows them down.

• Re-did the hitbox damage multipliers. Head remains at 200%. Chest is up from 75% to 100%. Stomach remains at 75%. Arms and legs go down from 75% to 50%.

• You no longer get points from healing team members during Wave 0.

• The requirements for stat tracking is now 16 players instead of 12.

• Fixed not getting money but still receiving losses and wins when under the stat tracking requirement.

• Zombie Survival

• Reduced the Worth requirements of some of the pistols.

• Added the ‘Stubber’ Rifle to the loadout menu.

• Added the ‘Tosser’ SMG to the loadout menu.

• Chem Zombies can now safely be killed by a BLUNT melee weapon that does NOT gib them from too much damage. Careful with the sledge hammer and shovel. Ideal weapons are the pot and pan, keyboard, plank, etc.

• Poison damaging projectiles and the poison headcrab now deal DMG_ACID instead of just DMG_DIRECT. Puts a screen effect up for hit players.

• Reduced individual poison flesh damage from 5 to 4.

• Re-did the hitbox damage multipliers. Head remains at 200%. Chest is up from 75% to 100%. Stomach remains at 75%. Arms and legs go down from 75% to 50%.

• You no longer get points from healing team members during Wave 0.

• The requirements for stat tracking is now 16 players instead of 12.

• Fixed not getting money but still receiving losses and wins when under the stat tracking requirement.

• Awesome. I can finally plank chems.

• planking chems? iknifeing would be my choice

• Yeah and then someone shoots them.

• well. if ya get lucky you kill them good

• Just wondering, how much damage does the tosser and stubber do?

• 8 and 35.

• Tosser could use a gunsound with more “oomph”

the current sound is from a HL2 mounted pulse rifle, if I remember right.

• Cant wait to try out these new weapons.

• Not to be a complete pain in the ass, but I think I need to mention this, even though people might decide to hate my guts.

The ammo crates in several levels make the new rifle/smg terribly overpowered. It is impossible to lose Tigcrik now, unless you are playing with a bunch of untrained monkeys. Another example is the rifle ammo crate on Shithole. Unlimited ammo for a starter gun that kills a wraith in 2/3 hits without a scope is a bit unbalanced.

Just my opinion; feel free to ignore, bash, murder and/or rape me.

• That’s really more of a map design issue rather than the boxes themselves. SMG boxes could be thrown about before because there was no starter SMG and most people wouldn’t have access to the SMG during a game. I’m sure somebody will fix their locations/remove them.

• Nearly of the maps with ammo crates are maps that were fixed in christmas, the only exceptions being noir and asylum, both of which don’t seem to be having problems with this update (noir is rape regardless and asylum uses an xbowbolt crate). Some maps have been affected in a positive way by this update (because the crates are very remote and useless or other reasons), others are suffering severely from it. Regardless, fixing this is a simple matter of copying a file named zs_swimming_pool_v2.lua that exists in zombiesurvival/gamemode/maps

Here are a list of all of the maps that have ammo crate balance problems and need to have their ammo crate removed by lua:

**- zs_farmhouse_v2

• zs_shithole_final2
    • zs_xmas_lodge
    • zs_tigcrik_final**

• Nice, more guns  :happy:

• Late updates.

• About time zombies get a speed/damage nerf since humans got a fat one, even if it is just hitting them in the legs. Nice update.

• Is there a lower limit to the negative speed buffs on zombies (besides zombie death) ?  Otherwise I see a cool new ZS strategy gamemode of running around super slow zombies for 20 minutes.

• Probably.

• It’s a sliding scale. Every hit in the legs increases time by Damage x 0.05. Time goes up to 2 seconds. Speed = (2 - Time) * Speed. Time goes down at a rate of 1 per second. If a teammate is about to be mauled then you might choose to shoot the zombie in the legs if you can’t kill them right away.

• Gibbing damage to the legs should always result in torso zombies.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.