Earthlasthope2

• This was the beginning of something. Now it’s history.
    Why weren’t certain people impeached?
    Ha, why do you bother voting any more?!
    MARCH instead. Show them you’re tired of their lies, poison, cover ups, murders, wars, and secret plans…

Plans for mass depopulation…
    Look in rat Poison if you want proof.
    They are attacking our food with MSG, our water with Fluoride, our air with chemtrails, our soil with pesticides, & our animals & children with vaccines.
    They poison our minds with the GARBAGE on T.V
    They poison our streets with Drugs…
    And finally- They plan on one final act.
    Will it be Agenda 21? I don’t know.
    Project Blue beam? Could be.
    But they are planning right now as we speak.
    Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Rothschild
    THESE ARE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE!THEY RUN OUR COUNTRY NOT THE PUPPET FAMILIES THAT HAVE RAN US FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS! 2 FAMILIES- 30 YEARS? ONE WHITE HOUSE? WAKE UP WAKE UP NOW! NOW! SOMETHING ISN’T RIGHT! WE ARE DYING!
    If not today, tomorrow…Everyone in power is in on this game, Trust only the poor
    Trust me I am poor but I give everything I have to fight for you…
    Any one that wants to not believe this as I did…
    I fought it and called people like me FOOLS now I realize I was the fool. The more I tried to disprove this the more I realized that I can’t
    I would have to LIE to myself and LIE for them to say this isn’t true.
    I would have to be completely mad to think something wasn’t up.
    Well I woke up for many reasons.
    And now I am so mad I see red.I will be there greatest enemy ever.
    I cant be bought off like others,
    I wont be murdered like others
    I wont be SILENCED!
    These people are evil evil men that worship the devil and kill children, look up Bohemian Grove
    The rule elite colleges like Yale and Hartford, And west point
    they come from Satanic secret cults called Skull and Bones
    Scroll and Key
    Society of the Purple Shadows
    Book and Snake
    Friar Society
    Coffin and Keys
    Freemasons
    Bilderberg
    Club of Rome
    Knights of Maltia
    These are just a few, there are many many more they control everything lead by 13 families
    They are the ones that rule our government and other governments of the world
    They own the companies that make our food! poison the air! poison are water! with industrial waste and Fluoride look it up its RAT poison and Pesticide
    I am not kidding they are putting this garbage in or water! These people are the slime of the world and they only want to make us suffer with the poisons they put in us and the money the pull out, we are there slaves working to never pay off their credit cards or bank loans that they charge WAY to much on,
    My father is a good example, They broke him now he finds himself at 65 having to work just to find money for rent,
    I have been destroyed to by these people.
    They put more people into debt then you could ever know.
    If they weren’t evil why they Secret?They have Secret meeting to control our fate the fate of the world at the last meeting they decided gas had to go up to a breaking point for the middle class
    Hmm look at what gas is going to!
    Could be 15.00 by the year 2009
    But I promised you it will NOT go down only up!
    The also are planning on invading Iran and beginning world war 3
    If we don’t stop them
    Call me a profit or a leader or a fool
    I don’t care call me what ever you want but don’t call me a liar try and prove I’m wrong if you don’t want to believe this.
    The minority is becoming the majority, we are waking up now lets do something about this before its to late…

• This was the beginning of something. Now it’s history.
    Why weren’t certain people impeached?
    Ha, why do you bother voting any more?!
    MARCH instead. Show them you’re tired of their lies, poison, cover ups, murders, wars, and secret plans…

Plans for mass depopulation…
    Look in rat Poison if you want proof.
    They are attacking our food with MSG, our water with Fluoride, our air with chemtrails, our soil with pesticides, & our animals & children with vaccines.
    They poison our minds with the GARBAGE on T.V
    They poison our streets with Drugs…
    And finally- They plan on one final act.
    Will it be Agenda 21? I don’t know.
    Project Blue beam? Could be.
    But they are planning right now as we speak.
    Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Rothschild
    THESE ARE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE!THEY RUN OUR COUNTRY NOT THE PUPPET FAMILIES THAT HAVE RAN US FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS! 2 FAMILIES- 30 YEARS? ONE WHITE HOUSE? WAKE UP WAKE UP NOW! NOW! SOMETHING ISN’T RIGHT! WE ARE DYING!
    If not today, tomorrow…Everyone in power is in on this game, Trust only the poor
    Trust me I am poor but I give everything I have to fight for you…
    Any one that wants to not believe this as I did…
    I fought it and called people like me FOOLS now I realize I was the fool. The more I tried to disprove this the more I realized that I can’t
    I would have to LIE to myself and LIE for them to say this isn’t true.
    I would have to be completely mad to think something wasn’t up.
    Well I woke up for many reasons.
    And now I am so mad I see red.I will be there greatest enemy ever.
    I cant be bought off like others,
    I wont be murdered like others
    I wont be SILENCED!
    These people are evil evil men that worship the devil and kill children, look up Bohemian Grove
    The rule elite colleges like Yale and Hartford, And west point
    they come from Satanic secret cults called Skull and Bones
    Scroll and Key
    Society of the Purple Shadows
    Book and Snake
    Friar Society
    Coffin and Keys
    Freemasons
    Bilderberg
    Club of Rome
    Knights of Maltia
    These are just a few, there are many many more they control everything lead by 13 families
    They are the ones that rule our government and other governments of the world
    They own the companies that make our food! poison the air! poison are water! with industrial waste and Fluoride look it up its RAT poison and Pesticide
    I am not kidding they are putting this garbage in or water! These people are the slime of the world and they only want to make us suffer with the poisons they put in us and the money the pull out, we are there slaves working to never pay off their credit cards or bank loans that they charge WAY to much on,
    My father is a good example, They broke him now he finds himself at 65 having to work just to find money for rent,
    I have been destroyed to by these people.
    They put more people into debt then you could ever know.
    If they weren’t evil why they Secret?They have Secret meeting to control our fate the fate of the world at the last meeting they decided gas had to go up to a breaking point for the middle class
    Hmm look at what gas is going to!
    Could be 15.00 by the year 2009
    But I promised you it will NOT go down only up!
    The also are planning on invading Iran and beginning world war 3
    If we don’t stop them
    Call me a profit or a leader or a fool
    I don’t care call me what ever you want but don’t call me a liar try and prove I’m wrong if you don’t want to believe this.
    The minority is becoming the majority, we are waking up now lets do something about this before its to late…

• This isn’t dumbville.

• spam is against the rules

• OP’s a gigantic faggot.

• Currently MIA due to IRL problems.

lol

• To be fair secrecy is a good thing, for instance; there might be a company who did tests in secret which to the people looked in humane, yet the next month, the people are saved by this very testing.

• yeah this isn’t dumbville

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.