What is needed for multiplayer youtube?

• I got in and it was a white screen. I asked and someone said Youtube player from garrysmod.org. So I downloaded v2.0, put it in the addons folder and restarted garrysmod, but it was still white. I was told to restart it after joining so I did. Still white.

What else is needed? Also I did update flash.

• I got in and it was a white screen. I asked and someone said Youtube player from garrysmod.org. So I downloaded v2.0, put it in the addons folder and restarted garrysmod, but it was still white. I was told to restart it after joining so I did. Still white.

What else is needed? Also I did update flash.

• make sure you can play youtube on internet explorer

• YouTube player? Whoever said that is dumb since it doesn’t use anything from that. Whoever said restarting when it doesn’t work in the first place is also dumb.

• @Squirrel:

make sure you can play youtube on internet explorer

Just started up IE for the first time in about 2 years, and it appears that Flash did not work in my IE. I always thought that when you install adobe flash it installs it for all applications, not just the one you downloaded it from. Thanks!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.