Immature behavior=Takara (By MarshMellow)

• I’ve just been on the youtube server, as I’ve put a link in the chat. My video came, as someone named “Takara” started to blap about me, being a retard and likely. I haven’t got much knowledge at this, nor being very important. Please, take this as a tip/complaint, to start looking at the behavior at this player. His ID is: 76561197976571156 . I have ignored all players on the chat, but he keeps changing video everytime somebody posts one.

• MarshMellow

• I’ve just been on the youtube server, as I’ve put a link in the chat. My video came, as someone named “Takara” started to blap about me, being a retard and likely. I haven’t got much knowledge at this, nor being very important. Please, take this as a tip/complaint, to start looking at the behavior at this player. His ID is: 76561197976571156 . I have ignored all players on the chat, but he keeps changing video everytime somebody posts one.

• MarshMellow

• was he preventing you from getting a full experience of the gamemode ?

• Even though Takara is an elitist and can behave stupid at times, changing a video isn’t bannable. It’s really up to your audience if they vote yes or no. Once the lock is gone everyone is free to post a new one. And since you didn’t provide any type of evidence this ban request is pretty much useless anyway.

• Yeah he provided his SteamID: “His ID is: 76561197976571156”

Oh wait.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.