Should i tap this?

• So theres a girl at school who is allways winking at me and i have heard from my friends that she totally wants have sex with me, shes not what i usually go for but shes not ugly.
    So should i have sexual relations with her?

Also i already have a girlfriend if that matters.

• So theres a girl at school who is allways winking at me and i have heard from my friends that she totally wants have sex with me, shes not what i usually go for but shes not ugly.
    So should i have sexual relations with her?

Also i already have a girlfriend if that matters.

• more pixs, hot chixs.

Really, if you need help from a internet forum, don’t even attempt to do anything, you are better of asking your friends for help. That’s if, you know… have friends.

• I think i might, but if my girlfriend finds out shes going to kill me.

• No, I don’t know how much sap you could get from tapping her, she doesn’t even look like she’s maple.

• Wow, I only read first post, and can tell the rest of the thread is shit.
    I don’t understand the problem here, but I can say, if you want a relationship and are serious about it, you would not have to ask anyone on any internet board/chat what to do. All you have to do is be your self, if she doesn’t like who you are then she can go fuck herself. Man up and do something, do be a bitch. Maybe you will come out of this with a great experience and a person you truly care about. Though relationships go bad all the time and you might not find what you want, you  can learn from the experience and know just a little bit more what you want from a partner.
    Don’t ask about advice of this nature here, you will not get what you are looking for.

• Oh steve, we all know this is all a lie.

• I’m thinking of nothing but hitting and quiting this hoe behind my girlfriends back.

Would you guys do her?

• that’s my girlfriend you fuck

• FUKING TROLS MAKING FUKING TROL THREDS IN TROLTOWN !!!

• @Lorem:

that’s my girlfriend you fuck

wanna know how i know your gay?

• yeah, by “girlfriend” he meant the one on the right.

• She looks a bit young for you steve.

• Fuck her steve.
    Be like Nike.
    If you have a girlfriend now, you’re bound to get another later. So really, breaking up shouldn’t matter.

• @JKR:

more pixs, hot chixs.

Really, if you need help from a internet forum, don’t even attempt to do anything, you are better of asking your friends for help. That’s if, you know… have friends.

FUCK! Zetanor beat me.

@Zetanor:

more pixs, hot chixs.

• I like them young, my current girlfriend is almost 16 and the girl in the picture is 17 so shes actually closer to my age.

• ok steve go fuck her

• man she looks like ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚

• look at these characters i found at 4chan  ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚

• ҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭҉‫‬‫҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮niggers҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮ broke҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮ the҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮ fo҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮rum ҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉‫‬‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮

Also, you’re not fooling anyone.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.