So theres this girl..

• The stroy:

So there is this girl, she broke up with my some-what of a friend about 2 months ago. Though they are not back together but they still talk and hang out sometimes. The guy is to say the least, a cocky dickhead 23 year old who still lives with his parents, a party guy who is what people would call a “man whore”. She still has some feelings for him,  but he doesn’t want to be seen with her, because his friends don’t like her and such. He would rather be known as the “cool guy” than treat her with respect. There isent much hope of them ever getting back together, and she knows that.

My position:

Me and her have been hanging out alot these past weeks, we trust each other and we get along and relate very well, and we talk everyday. Though I have developing feelings for her, and im not entirely sure if she has also done so for me, possibly yes, maybe no. Her friendship means alot to me but I can us being more than just.

The girl:
    She is 19 years old (only a few months older than myself), and very beautiful and a very cute sence of humor. She is not a slut or a whore, doesn’t drink/smoke or do drugs. She loves heavy metal [cannible corpse, torche, baroness, mastodon ect.], anime, star trek, and above all killing zombies. Yeah so she is a nerd, right up my alley.

So I come to the place were I have spent alot of my time, in the hopes that maybe some of you guys aren’t comeplete faggots and could shed some light, either way i know what im doing, but i would like to hear from you guys.  :action-smiley-003:

• The stroy:

So there is this girl, she broke up with my some-what of a friend about 2 months ago. Though they are not back together but they still talk and hang out sometimes. The guy is to say the least, a cocky dickhead 23 year old who still lives with his parents, a party guy who is what people would call a “man whore”. She still has some feelings for him,  but he doesn’t want to be seen with her, because his friends don’t like her and such. He would rather be known as the “cool guy” than treat her with respect. There isent much hope of them ever getting back together, and she knows that.

My position:

Me and her have been hanging out alot these past weeks, we trust each other and we get along and relate very well, and we talk everyday. Though I have developing feelings for her, and im not entirely sure if she has also done so for me, possibly yes, maybe no. Her friendship means alot to me but I can us being more than just.

The girl:
    She is 19 years old (only a few months older than myself), and very beautiful and a very cute sence of humor. She is not a slut or a whore, doesn’t drink/smoke or do drugs. She loves heavy metal [cannible corpse, torche, baroness, mastodon ect.], anime, star trek, and above all killing zombies. Yeah so she is a nerd, right up my alley.

So I come to the place were I have spent alot of my time, in the hopes that maybe some of you guys aren’t comeplete faggots and could shed some light, either way i know what im doing, but i would like to hear from you guys.  :action-smiley-003:

• cool story bro.

• You’d come to noxnet for girlyproblems?

• Plenty of people come to internet forums and discuss relationship and social problems.
    That doesn’t mean you’re going to get any advice.

My suggestion: Talk to your friends? Get to know what they think?

• I know a girl like that. Not so much the death metally part, but she loves video games.

She attracts the nerdy guy crowd, says it’s weird.

But as long as you aren’t the nerdy hoho buckteeth pocketprotector A++ guy, you’re fine talking to her.

• Shoot her.

• @Ghostwork:

You’d come to noxnet for girlyproblems?

This is probably the extent of advice you will get from NoxiousNet.

idiots.

• hi my name is noxiousnet what are social skills

• I was that douche bag guy hitting on her and being cocky as fuck.

That’s worked for me too.

• So what’s she shoving up her ass?

• You’re an idiot.

• Great shitpost.

• more pixs, hot chixs.

Really, if you need help from a internet forum, don’t even attempt to do anything, you are better of asking your friends for help. That’s if, you know… have friends.

• So is there a caution sign because she has aids in her butt from putting stuff in her ass; or the fact she’s mentally handicapped and thinks that she is an Old house cat?

• She touched a black man.

• those are some ugly glasses.

• Its not that i come to the internet for help, like i said i know what im doing, but its good to have imput from others who see the situation as just.

And only person who made any sense was purejeenyus and i thank you, you restored what little faith i had in the noxnet community. I have also seen to many guys go to the “friend zone” I stray away from that, for i am not a bitch. As for “liquid courage” eh, im going to do without i beleive in myself, that and i have a huge bawls.

As for talking to my real friends, they are just as immature as Sushi and Jkr, and killerbee.

• @(KillerBee):

So is there a caution sign because she has aids in her butt from putting stuff in her ass; or the fact she’s mentally handicapped and thinks that she is an Old house cat?

No look, the caution sign is for rental cars.

And like a rental car, you can pay to ride her for a period of time.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.