A couple of youtube things

• 1: Have an f4 option that allows you to make other players invisible. I have never seen another player block another person’s view but it is slightly more enjoyable if no one can block your view.
    2: Disable votekick/voteban. Other then say “yay” or “no” or play a video, there isn’t really anything else to do. There should never be a reason to kick or ban a person for playing a video.

• 1: Have an f4 option that allows you to make other players invisible. I have never seen another player block another person’s view but it is slightly more enjoyable if no one can block your view.
    2: Disable votekick/voteban. Other then say “yay” or “no” or play a video, there isn’t really anything else to do. There should never be a reason to kick or ban a person for playing a video.

• The f4 option or something like it would be good.

But disabling votekick/voteban…not so much. There are sometimes where people are just pricks, or they play an annoying video and there is not an admin online. Such as the penguin screeching.

• If a dumb video is played, just say “no” and be ready to press ctrl v. The default time for a video is 30 secs. Just deal with it.

• disable votekick/ban on youtube server, or make the voteban require more like 90% of the server on youtube

• Votekicking and votebanning over what somebody plays is retarded, no matter how stupid any video is. If anything, any video played should be autobanned for 1 hour. The same person who started the video shouldn’t be able to choose the next video, either.

• Video ID limit, max 2 plays up to 10 minutes?

• @Opticon:

But disabling votekick/voteban…not so much. There are sometimes where people are just pricks, or they play an annoying video and there is not an admin online. Such as the penguin screeching.

you should be banned just for saying this, premeditated voteban abuse

• Maybe there should be an option to prevent a player from being able to post a video link for so long instead.

• yeah i was on last night and this satin faggot thinks “OLOLO PEOPLE VOTE BAN ADAMS HES PLAYING HITLER VIDEOS”

• Copying Takara and I, I see.

• I’ve stated this before, multiplayer youtube causes more problems than it should.

Removed it and replace it with something acually fun, ie. Nox arena.

that or make the multiplayer youtube server a noxnet lobby, adding misc. things people can do instead of watching stupid throw up videos.

• a lobby with a movie theater?

Is it possible to limit movie audio to a single area?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.