Publish 275

• Multiplayer YouTube

• The gamemode now displays who caused the video to be played.

• The same video can’t be played again until 5 more videos are played.

• Reasons why your video won’t play are displayed to you now.

• You can no longer vote yay or no on a video until it’s been up for 4 seconds.

• The person who caused a video to be played can no longer yay their own video.

• You can only switch your flashlight on and off every 1.5 seconds.

• The default time a video is up for was increased from 30 seconds to 40 seconds.

• Added tf2 and l4d to banned tags.

• Multiplayer YouTube

• The default time a video is up for was increased from 30 seconds to 40 seconds.

• Great, i was going to suggest a delay before people started doing no and yay.
    If it displays why the video can’t be played then will it automatically unlock it since it is blocked/unwatchable

• Ok, I’ve been banned for 13 hours or something like that from the "Multyplayer Youtube"
    This isn’t a Unban request!!! But… I ban the player for putting on video’s noone wanted to watch, and replaying the same video, and also interupting other videos…
    So…
    Here are some suggestions for the server (I’m new so I hope you don’t mind if I’ve put this is the wrong thread :S)

• a “stay” command that mean noone can interupt it OBVIOUSLY with some sort of vote
    • a way to vote turns or something that mean you cant interupt the others videos, and you can only say a video when its your turn, but if people say “Boo” and boo you video off iit goes to the next player
    • Ummmm Thats all… Oh wait no, you need to add a lua code that stop you from putting the same video twice :)

That is all

• Should’ve posted it in the Unban request section of this forum.

• @Freddi101:

• a “stay” command that mean noone can interupt it OBVIOUSLY with some sort of vote
    • a way to vote turns or something that mean you cant interupt the others videos, and you can only say a video when its your turn, but if people say “Boo” and boo you video off iit goes to the next player

So basically, ‘yay’ and ‘no’.

• @JetBoom:

• @JetBoom:

Multiplayer YouTube

add more banned tags or make it so when an admin uses !ban it adds the video to a permanently banned list of shit that can’t be played

also add these ban tags(words separated by space rather than , as subsequent tags to trigger a ban)

MAD, lucky star, touhou, toho, tay zonday, chocolate rain, shoop, shoop da whoop, gmod, anime, amv

that way faggots can’t play old shit any more !!

• ban tags
    1998, 98, 1999, 99, 2000, 2001, 01, 2002, 02, 2003, 03, 2004, 04, 2005, 05, 2006, 06, 2007, 07, 2008, 08 and  “funny”

• They are only tags and so as long as videos don’t include any they can still be played.
    Needs a full list of banned tags so people know which videos will get banned and after a video is auto-banned/banned it shouldn’t continue to play.

• @Beastery:

ban tags
    1998, 98, 1999, 99, 2000, 2001, 01, 2002, 02, 2003, 03, 2004, 04, 2005, 05, 2006, 06, 2007, 07, 2008, 08 and  “funny”

you’re an idiot, nobody tags their video with a year

what the fuck are you even thinking??

• “funny”

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.