Keep Teamplay And Bring Back Arena

• Pwease  :wacko: There is nothing wrong with Teamplay and I and lots of others prefere Teamplay to the beta. I left nox for a few months due to there being no more teamplay and only merger then a few weeks ago I came on for the crack and noticed that Teamplay was back, so I stayed. Its a load of bullshit that its going again cause people complain about spam and editing classes. to overlord : Archer is perfect the way it is and would be far to OP if it had “web arrow”. I loved the nox arena and would love to have it back. Would anyone else? Please only leave messages to troll me or to agree.

• Pwease  :wacko: There is nothing wrong with Teamplay and I and lots of others prefere Teamplay to the beta. I left nox for a few months due to there being no more teamplay and only merger then a few weeks ago I came on for the crack and noticed that Teamplay was back, so I stayed. Its a load of bullshit that its going again cause people complain about spam and editing classes. to overlord : Archer is perfect the way it is and would be far to OP if it had “web arrow”. I loved the nox arena and would love to have it back. Would anyone else? Please only leave messages to troll me or to agree.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.