Grappleworld

• I quit playing for about a year, so I might have missed out on some big news
    But just wondering… what ever happened to grappleworld?
    Maybe everyone got sick of it, but I remember it being alot of peoples’ favorite map…

• I quit playing for about a year, so I might have missed out on some big news
    But just wondering… what ever happened to grappleworld?
    Maybe everyone got sick of it, but I remember it being alot of peoples’ favorite map…

• I remember it crashing all the time.

• i think it should be revamped and re added. not just a roof, but some landings and shit in between the 2 bases,

• I agree with Alex, it was very annoying because it pretty much has no design to it. 2 roofs and a bunch of platforms.

• @Dr.:

I agree with Alex, it was very annoying because it pretty much has no design to it. 2 roofs and a bunch of platforms.

Yeah but that was part of what made it so good
    Playability > Design
    Alot of the newer maps have too much garbage in them
    I prefer arena style maps or maps that are very simplistic (smb1,n+,smb1_world1)
    Not saying I can’t handle maps with lots of stuff that kills you, or that I don’t enjoy playing them
    But grappleworld’s design worked well for the weapons that were on the map, plus playing with only grappling hooks and fans is really fun  :P

• I totally forgot about that map. It was really bad but i liked the exploit :uglylaugh:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.