Jaboy's how-to: anti lag og "ping hack"

• it is easy all you need is your console
    where can i find my console ?!?! HERE http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=11132.0

this will work for all source games (hl2, css, tf2 and more)
    for anti lag

cl_allowdownload 1 change it to 999 (cl_allowdownload 999) it allows you to down load faster form the server
    cl_allowupload 1 change it to 999 (cl_allowdownload 999) it allows you to upload faster to the server

what can i use up load for ?!?! when you shot you send (upload) a “command” to the server so fx. when you shot the command get to the server faster so you not have to wait 10 min. form when you click your mouse to when the bullet flys  :land:

for the ping hack

cl_cmdrate 80/100 (i thing) change it to 0 or 1 (cl_cmdrate 0 / cl_cmdrate 1) it will make you “ping” go down to 2-15 but dont use it as you get banned from some servers if you use it (you cant get vac banned as it is a console command)
    and now go puke on each other  :vomitexchange:

p.s. if you know other ways make anti lag or ping hack in the console post a reply so we can have a  :nicethread:

• it is easy all you need is your console
    where can i find my console ?!?! HERE http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=11132.0

this will work for all source games (hl2, css, tf2 and more)
    for anti lag

cl_allowdownload 1 change it to 999 (cl_allowdownload 999) it allows you to down load faster form the server
    cl_allowupload 1 change it to 999 (cl_allowdownload 999) it allows you to upload faster to the server

what can i use up load for ?!?! when you shot you send (upload) a “command” to the server so fx. when you shot the command get to the server faster so you not have to wait 10 min. form when you click your mouse to when the bullet flys  :land:

for the ping hack

cl_cmdrate 80/100 (i thing) change it to 0 or 1 (cl_cmdrate 0 / cl_cmdrate 1) it will make you “ping” go down to 2-15 but dont use it as you get banned from some servers if you use it (you cant get vac banned as it is a console command)
    and now go puke on each other  :vomitexchange:

p.s. if you know other ways make anti lag or ping hack in the console post a reply so we can have a  :nicethread:

• We don’t fucking care, get out.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.